Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › Using EVENTS forum for private threads and discussions
TOPIC: Using_EVENTS_forum_for_private_threads_and_discussions
Created by: HanfordFireCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
WEBMASTER----Why not take a poll...Let the people in each State vote on what topics they would like listed under their State? .....Many have no interest in what the "burning" issues are in Alaska to Wyoming...I am and I'm sure others from California are only interested in California. ( as would others be of their States)

It would cut down on people posting to inappropriate topic headers; alot easier to manage and move, without issue, those in the wrong place. Like...for example EVENT sites because that is the only site listed for their state.....

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I agree with the thought that the Events board is for Events and not the discussions that are now running wild in there. Let's get this together Webmasters. Have everyone take their complaints to another board. Keep the events for the events.

Thank You, NewDesertArrivals

Lomita CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Using EVENTS forum for private threads and discussions
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.