UNFRIENDLY PEOPLE : Swingers Discussion 60336
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsUNFRIENDLY PEOPLE
TOPIC: UNFRIENDLY PEOPLE
Created by: tempest48
Original Starting post for this thread:
I AM A SINGLE MALE THAT MAILED A COUPLE THAT WAS LOOKING COUPLES MALES AND FEMALES WAS INTO FANTASIES SO I WROTE THEM AND ASKED THEM WHEN THEY WOULD BE ON NEXT TO CHAT. I TOLD THEM WE COULD CHAT ABOUT THEIR FANTASIES AND I WOULD TELL THEM ABOUT MINE THEY OPENED MY LETTER THEN BLOCKED ME. ALL THEY WOULD TO HAVE DONE IS MAILED ME NOT INTERESTED THAT WOULD HAVE ENDED THAT WAS RUDE TO BLOCK ME FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME I MAILED THEM BUT THEN I GUESS THEIR ARE A LOT OF BUTTHEADS OUT THEIR I THINK THAT SUCKS.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tempest,

A question. How did you find out you had been blocked? For some unbenounced reason, I suspect you tried to later email or IM them after they had read your email and didn't respond (Obviosly said in itself not interested). That would be the reason's for blocking single guys... don't like to block anyone, but dang it, enough is enough sometimes...

Four Oaks NC
Username hidden
(43 posts)
This is very true, Pen.

I mean think about it for a minute. Would you go up to a girl (or even a couple) you don't know and say that as an introduction face to face? If you would, then I would expect quite a few slaps in the face. When writing an introductory letter, you should treat it as if you are face to face. Sex and fantasies should not be mentioned in the letter. You are trying to impress after all, right?

Yes, most of us are here looking for people to fuck (no, not all are here to fuck) but that doesn't mean manners or common courtesy go out the door.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
exactly Here2! Fella, you are 40 years old, but are coming across as a petulant child. If this was your "hello" to me, I'd have blocked you as well.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I AM A SINGLE MALE THAT MAILED A COUPLE THAT WAS LOOKING COUPLES MALES AND FEMALES WAS INTO FANTASIES SO I WROTE THEM AND ASKED THEM WHEN THEY WOULD BE ON NEXT TO CHAT. I TOLD THEM WE COULD CHAT ABOUT THEIR FANTASIES AND I WOULD TELL THEM ABOUT MINE THEY OPENED MY LETTER THEN BLOCKED ME. ALL THEY WOULD TO HAVE DONE IS MAILED ME NOT INTERESTED THAT WOULD HAVE ENDED THAT WAS RUDE TO BLOCK ME FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME I MAILED THEM BUT THEN I GUESS THEIR ARE A LOT OF BUTTHEADS OUT THEIR I THINK THAT SUCKS.

Allouez WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: UNFRIENDLY PEOPLE