Surgery and scars; : Swingers Discussion 50702
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsSurgery and scars;
TOPIC: Surgery and scars;
Created by: RedDawnRising The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree scars have never been a factor. Im sure there are exceptions if something was disfiguring completely, but the surgical scars most have in life nobody cares. A big smile and a great BJ goes a long way.

Raleigh NC

Username hidden
(40 posts)
I look like the man in bad bad Leroy browm.i be cut and got my nose broken so manytime I can lay it falt on my check,when I drank thet they way I got drunk without buying a drink,I was told when I got out of theservice to write down what bones I didn't break and what surgery I didn't have it would save everyone a lot of time,it still took me 10 years fighting the va to get my full sisabitlty check./I so afraid when I meet someone to poarty with they will get turn off seeing all the scars I got hell I earn each one of them the hard way.anyone thought on this subject.

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(191 posts)
how going to worry about a woman scars when she dress sexy and act sexy and make you want to be with her

Bloomsburg PA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
I know I am a bit late for this particular post but Im writting anyway

I have scars myself, From many years ago, Seems like a lifetime ago. Still get chills from some of it

Been burned, shot, stabbed,blown up, beat up, cut up and fucked up. Came with the job, Scars can and do mess with your self asteem. took me a real long time to figure out its me people like, not my 46% messed up body.

Besides Lady Classic loves me for me, Scars and all.. Thats what counts... If someone cant like you for you, F' um!

Plains PA

Username hidden
(127 posts)
Got a few..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7999 posts)
don't worry a bout scars, and if u do have another heartattack well it would be how i wanna go balls deep so to speak, i don't think they will put on your headstone "bob a hell'va guy, fine husband brother father and oh yeah did ya see that big ass scar??" if others care send them packing till the get their own scars!

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
I've had an emergency c section, and scars on my navel from 2 surgical procedures. Cie la vie! They are all part of the journey. I don't seek perfection in people, I seek the so called "flaws", that's where the treasures are

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
i had 2 C sections so i have a scar also but the way i look at it my to kids came out of there and if nobody likes it tuff its there an it isnt going away , nobodys perfect and if they think they r well there just not for us , were real ppl comfy in our own skin no actting for anyone , my hubby has a few scars from younger years from fighting alot and i think hes very handsome inside n out thats my opinion

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
I TOO PUT AN AD ON HERE WITH THE QUESTION ABOUT SCARS. I WAS WORRY ABOUT HOW THE SCARS ON MY BELLY LOOKED. MY SCARS ARE FROM COLON CANCER.BUT, I'M NOT WORRIED ANYMORE. FOR THE FACT I JUST HAD MY SECOND TEST SINCE MY CHEMO ENDED,AND I AM CANCER FREE AND ALIVE. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIRGURE OUT THATS ALL THATS MATTERS.....I'M ALIVE....GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH TO YOU

Chester WV

Username hidden
(164 posts)
I would not worry about the scar. Just mention it before hand and let em know you are ok. Other than that enjoy! Would not bother me!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Surgery and scars;