Sex with house or motel maids : Swingers Discussion 191209
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsSex with house or motel maids
TOPIC: Sex with house or motel maids
Created by: tlxyz
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ive seen some pics and vids that show house or motel maids housekeepers etc having sex with homeowners or motel guests etc of course 90 percent of them are fake but the few that seem to be real are really hot and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this either as the homeowner motel guest or as a maid housekeeper etc and if your a maid or housekeeper and courious about this and your in colorado let me know and maybe we can set something up
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thats too bad you too need to make another visit to the Hotel

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
>did she recognize you?

yes. We chatted. Party had been at someone's apartment on the boardwalk.

I don't know why we didn't get together again there. Probably fear of problems where she was working. Then she had her work schedule and we had ours. We were working at Convention Center.

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Wow too bad it didnt work out when you were there still pretty hot knowing you had swung with her before did she recognize you?

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were going into our Atlantic City hotel room for first time, and in the hall was a hotel maid/housekeeper that we had swung with at a party there.

We do not gamble nut were there for work.

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
I think the original poster might be pregnant... because he badly needs a PERIOD.

Holy hell. Guiness? World's longest sentence candidate... right here....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17577 posts)
Ive seen some pics and vids that show house or motel maids housekeepers etc having sex with homeowners or motel guests etc of course 90 percent of them are fake but the few that seem to be real are really hot and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this either as the homeowner motel guest or as a maid housekeeper etc and if your a maid or housekeeper and courious about this and your in colorado let me know and maybe we can set something up

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sex with house or motel maids