Seems like no one really wants to meet : Swingers Discussion 350981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsSeems like no one really wants to meet
TOPIC: Seems like no one really wants to meet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was wondering around in the forum and see that at one time someone wondered why it seemed like no one wants to meet. I have struggled with that myself. We own a swing club and like to meet people at clubs. We have done as well with on-line meeting. it is hard to know what to talk about and harder to set up a time to meet. When ever you can, support your local clubs and meet great people there.

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Thank goodness the lifestyle is made up of all kinds of couples/singles all seeking what they desire. Party hard and Party On...Swt

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
"nor can truly acknowledge that the lifestyle is about experiencing differences in people. Different skin colors, heights, sizes, eye colors, sense of humor, fuck style, etc" I guess for some that is what they seek in the lifestyle. We dont really see that as our reason for the lifestyle but each couple/single has thier own reasons for indulging in it...we are here to add fun and spice to an already fun and spicey relationship. And, Sexysammy,, I for one would LOVE to see him with a beautful , sexy, woman.. its always such a turn on for me to see him with a female that is fantasy realm....if ever in texas....:) ~Swt..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
to be honest we met a few nice cpls on this site but most of the time go on the other site 4 meets , on here u get no responses 9 times out of 10, this site is more 4 chatting or reading the forums 4 us lol , ppl on other site r friendly and respond most of the time , my experience so far

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Nothing like a good face pic. My personal line, I had to yank it from our short tag line because people were OFFENDED. Here it is; If I can't get passed your neckline I ain't going passed your belt line. So guys, please, no pecker pics, they all technically look the same. Face, face, face, please!!! btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Be careful what you eat, kandiman. LMAO

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I believe, I believe, I believe...

(trying to figure out how to move Maryland closer to Mississippi)...Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
No smiling Bob, you do not. That smile is the perfect "attention getter."

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
kandiman32 , your photo is fine. It's a full body nude, NOT a cock shot.

A cock shot kinda looks like Popeye's face.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Pine_Bush_Male_for_couple, please don't take this the wrong way, and we're glad you've had some luck..

But your comment; "look at the pics you like and do not stare at the ones you do not, lol." HAS IT ALL WRONG. As a couple, we are responsible for our own profile. We are NOT going to overlook portions of other people's profiles and only focus on what we like (or what we don't find offensive).

Single guys who are rude, for example by sending us a cock shot, get a nasty repy and an immediate block. Which must reall piss them off, because they can't stand not getting in the last word.

And, having been in the forums for months, we haven't seen one person, male or female, say they enjoy cock shots. There might be a few, but most think they are silly. So, single guys who want to be thought of as silly, and want to be blocked, should keep sending them. And THEN, blame themselves for their lonely nights.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Seems like no one really wants to meet