Searching Glitch : Swingers Discussion 68226
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsSearching Glitch
TOPIC: Searching Glitch
Created by: MrandMrsP
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay can anyone answer this. You go to search and put in what your looking for. age-sex-miles from you whatever. When it comes back it shows say 69 matches. You click open and start viewing. Get to end of page 1 and click at the bottom for next page or page 2 and it opens showing 600(example) matches. Not where you left off at say 36 going to 37. Try it and tell me what you get????? I have tried it every which way. Thanks Maybe the webmaster can jump in here.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
thank you very much. huggs

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
If you click "next", the tame, moderate and wild all default back to on. If you click by "page#", it will stay active to your search guidelines.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Okay can anyone answer this. You go to search and put in what your looking for. age-sex-miles from you whatever. When it comes back it shows say 69 matches. You click open and start viewing. Get to end of page 1 and click at the bottom for next page or page 2 and it opens showing 600(example) matches. Not where you left off at say 36 going to 37. Try it and tell me what you get????? I have tried it every which way. Thanks Maybe the webmaster can jump in here.

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Searching Glitch