Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › SMOKING FETISH
TOPIC: SMOKING_FETISH
Created by: lustallnightlong
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone have or know someone that has the smoking fetish? This fetish seems more of a male fetish but, women have it too. Usually seeing a women smoking a long white 120s but, there are varing views. Look forward to comments to this subject.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW... I've seen the fetish in both males and females, but the males tend to be more into it.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I've run across a few with that fetish in a variety of different ways. It's definitely not my thing. LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Does anyone have or know someone that has the smoking fetish? This fetish seems more of a male fetish but, women have it too. Usually seeing a women smoking a long white 120s but, there are varing views. Look forward to comments to this subject.

San Leandro CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: SMOKING FETISH
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.