Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › Rules Violations suggestion
TOPIC: Rules__Violations_suggestion
Created by: Vacation4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I havent had any problems or harrassment but:

I would agree that something should be done to eleviate ones problems with another member. Especially the free ones. When we pay to use the site, we should receive extra precautions against abuse. Its too easy to start another free profile in order to continue to harrass. And I have heard this has been done.

Im sure that techsupport will review the issues if sent to them and corrective action will be taken. But then the rules should be posted so that we know how protected we really are and what problems are dealt with by techsupport.

As a single mom, my protection is of upmost importance and if I was being harrassed, I would hope that TS would assist me in whatever will rectify the problem.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
yep yep yep...... agree totally

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
We terminate users daily for many things. Picture theft is one of them.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Rules Violations suggestion
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.