Poly Forum : Swingers Discussion 66347
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsPoly Forum
TOPIC: Poly Forum
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, so I put this in the wrong place before.... I would be interested in having a polyamoury forum, it wouldn't be a huge one, but....
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you. This will help keep the poly discussions corralled nicely in one place.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)

Dear Members,

Thanks for your patience. A new Polyamory Forum has been created as requested and may be accessed by going to:

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/forums/General_Discussions/Polyamory/forumid_1133/viewforum.cfm

Please enjoy.

SwingLifeStyle Team

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(479 posts)
The thing I don't understand is - why would it be such a problem to create a poly section in the fora? We have sections for other things which are related genres such as BDSM, and unrelated things such as business and politics.

Without doing so there are going to be countless threads of poly people complaining, and the poly-related questions end up scattered everywhere else because there is no clear place for them. It doesn't get rid of the poly people, it just pisses everyone off.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
The usual definition of 'swinging' is something like 'consensual sexual activity among consenting adults with the full knowledge of the spouse or SO'. Poly is simply on one end of the spectrum of 'swinging'. Further, there's nothing in the definition which would exclude people who practice Poly. Certainly looks to me like the SLS 'customer service' is telling the paying membership 'even though you've expressed an interest, and even though it would be little trouble for us, no, you can't have it because WE don't support it." Aka; censorship.

I predicted a while back that SLS would be driving the paying customers away with their passive responses to problems and ignoring the needs of the paying customers. From the falling numbers of posters on the Forums, it looks like I wasn't too far from the mark. Are you going to take the hint, SLS staff, or are you going to ignore the membership as 'troublemakers, and go down with the ship?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(774 posts)
SLS has made it quite clear that they do not cater to the poly crowd. Repeated requests for a "poly" section in the fora have been ignored, and customer service has clearly stated that "This is not a poly site". So unfortunately, the poly peeps will need to find homes among the rest of us swingers.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
(Bump)

Hmmm...not a single "No" opinion in any of the Many responses, yet there is Still no Poly Forum. I'm thinking that the SLS staff is busy shooting themselves in the foot again and doesn't have time/interest in anything as mundane as Customer Service. Too much effort, eh?

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(774 posts)
New Group... " NWPA Polyamory LTR"

If you are in the North Western area if Pennsylvania then give us a look. This new group is focused on supporting one anther and helping the "New to Poly" peoples.

Hope to see you!

Girard PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We just started a new group called NW SANANTONIO AND SURROUNDING AREAS POLYAMORY SWINGERS. It has a focus on straight guys and str or bisexual female partners.We are new to this lifestyle but want a place for like minded people in our areas to discuss issues and hopefully meet.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We are a loving committed married couple. We have been swingers almost 6 months now. While we love the sex and all we felt unfufilled. Left feeling sad. We always had one of us comprimising with the couples. Single guys are usually cheaters,not all I know. But single females seemed so much more what we both liked.I,wife, just recently realized I am bisexual. I would willingly go with hubby in with his girl and play with girl and him both. this seemed more appealing than me find own guy. we both decided we each wanted a girlfriend swinger. then decided why not find same girl for us both. we don't just want sex,but a relationship with girl. We both want a friend,roommate,confidant and lover.We found about the Poly world and realized this is what we both wanted. This is the first time i am telling our story to any other person. I have not told friends,family or even swinger friends yet. ya'll are the lucky ones. We live in San Antonio in case any others live in or nearby want to meet and discuss things.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hi I would just like to add, That I have been living in a MFM poly. relationship . and we are a loving, happy, committed, Threesome ... it works, but you do have to work at it.. its not always easy , but being married to one person is not always easy, we live together in the same house, sleep in the same bed and go to parties together, but we have ran into a couple of Swing parties that would not let us in ,, because I cant be married to both men They consider one a single man... we always have to pay a couple price and a single man price,,, except for the TN Elite party... they have a threesome price...

Athens TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Poly Forum