Party Option : Swingers Discussion 147294101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsParty Option
TOPIC: Party Option
Created by: itsoursecret311
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like it if there was an option on you profile that you could turn on and off. Lets say that I sign up for a Valentine day party and I want anyone that visits my page to know that im going to that party. Maybe like an on/off toggle. Just an idea. Beings some people are shy to email..when they think you are out of league this might make them want to go to that party more? I dont know its just an idea...and then it would show certain people that sign up for every event they can find...so you know they prob wont be at that party..lol What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like it if there was an option on you profile that you could turn on and off. Lets say that I sign up for a Valentine day party and I want anyone that visits my page to know that im going to that party. Maybe like an on/off toggle. Just an idea. Beings some people are shy to email..when they think you are out of league this might make them want to go to that party more? I dont know its just an idea...and then it would show certain people that sign up for every event they can find...so you know they prob wont be at that party..lol What do you think?

Swartz Creek MI

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Party Option