Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › Party Option
TOPIC: Party_Option
Created by: itsoursecret311
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like it if there was an option on you profile that you could turn on and off. Lets say that I sign up for a Valentine day party and I want anyone that visits my page to know that im going to that party. Maybe like an on/off toggle. Just an idea. Beings some people are shy to email..when they think you are out of league this might make them want to go to that party more? I dont know its just an idea...and then it would show certain people that sign up for every event they can find...so you know they prob wont be at that party..lol What do you think?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I would like it if there was an option on you profile that you could turn on and off. Lets say that I sign up for a Valentine day party and I want anyone that visits my page to know that im going to that party. Maybe like an on/off toggle. Just an idea. Beings some people are shy to email..when they think you are out of league this might make them want to go to that party more? I dont know its just an idea...and then it would show certain people that sign up for every event they can find...so you know they prob wont be at that party..lol What do you think?

Swartz Creek MI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Party Option
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.