Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums PICS-Equality for all
TOPIC: PICS-Equality for all
Created by: cathyanddoug1996 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I 'am guessing I'am the only one where the pictures I posted came back to bite me in the ass .this is my luck.all a person has to do is piss someone off and they plaster there photos all over town .and I had to move cause of this inciadent. BUT I can't blame the couples I write to because they think I'm single.trying to pull something off .now you tell me when a single person's time to meet someone will pull this off.when no mate shows up ?so if some people are gun shi don't judge they to harshly.

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
ROFL @ "She's hot he's not"

that's too funny..

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I have seen face pics on here2fuck's prof. If i wanted to see more, I am sure i could ask. The face is what enthralls, not penises.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I like to see face pics of both people. I read character in those.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
The common misconception is assuming that the man is ugly.

We don't have very many pictures of me in our profile for three reasons. 1. I am usually behind the camera. 2. She is extremely photogenic. 3. I absolutely hate having my picture taken for almost any reason at all.

Some people may consider me to be unattractive, including my own low self image that doesn't affect my confidence. Some people consider me to be sexy as hell including my wife and our swinger friends.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Check out the website forums. That last question of yours is apparently the million dollar question that a lot of people have been asking because of the inequality in approval and removal of pics.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Email the pic to techy to have him review it.

Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
There used to be a Forum Topic called "She's Hot - He's Not." And I think therein lies the reason why many profiles have no pictures of the man. In so MANY cases, there is a good looking woman with a man who looks like he maybe hasn't combed his hair, brushed his teeth, or shaved in a month or more. It really makes you wonder why these pretty women are with such creepy-looking men.

We've even met couples where the guy made no effort to dress up or clean up before meeting us. What are these people thinking?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We feel they are using the female part as bait! lol But what really irritates me is the ones that want to see your pics, but they don't have any to share. They want to protect their privacy is the usual reason. Okay that's fine if they feel that way, but don't ask for them if you don't plan to reciprocate. That's my 1 1/2 cents on this.

Okmulgee OK
Username hidden
(4 posts)
My take is, if there are no pics of the man, I'm not interested. We are in the process of editing new pics for us both, thus our lack of pics for him. But, how many people have been member 3 years or more and np pictures, and whine because no one wishes to meet them?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: PICS-Equality for all