Not your average couple : Swingers Discussion 37267
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNot your average couple
TOPIC: Not your average couple
Created by: Deacon422 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the info Mischeif.

I agree that honesty is #1 turn-on. What better way to show respect than to be honest up front.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem:

I don't think the risk is getting resistant herpes. The risk is getting it in a new place. HIV operates totally differently. You can get reinfected with multiple strains.

Herpes provides some immunity against getting it again. You can get reinfected in a new place. Standard anti-transfer behaviors should be in place. Condoms, not being sexual when the lesions are present. etc.

The real reason to look for other's who are similarly infected? It's easier to tell them about yourself. They generally won't run away. You wouldn't worry about infecting them for the first time.

I commend anyone who publishes their known STD info. Make me feel good knowing they are putting my needs for safety ahead to their selfish needs to get laid. Honesty is a turn on.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Just a question out of ignorance here..........if you have herpes, and have sex with another person with it who may be more progressed than you, does it stimulate your infection and make it worse?

Only asking because I know that HIV can be affected into full blown aids if you have sex with someone who is progressively worse. Kinda like feeds it and it grows faster.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I have come across profiles that state they have STD's. I applaud them for being up front and understand the risk they take by putting it in their profiles. I respect them for that very much and have to say THANK YOU!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sorry. Regarding the original question. Some sites have check box. Health issues. Some sites have HIV+ designations. Swing sites don't. Few would be honest anyway. That is a fact of life.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Why is it disturbing to realize? How could you not realize? Why should the couple in question have to bring the issue up? Why don't folks ask if it's so important? Don't assume being honest will shut the door. It doesn't. Reality based swingers understand knowing is better than not knowing.

I know 2-3 couples that have genital herpes. I know tons of folks that have oral herpes. Care to add in HPV? Now you are getting into high percentages of swingers who have these little gifts.

To assume all is good, is taking the responsibility into your own hands. If you require DD free, YOU must ask every time.

It is naive to cling to the idea that swingers are free of viruses. They are not. I am one of the few who asks.

Even with Condoms, transfer is easy. I've watched men put their hands in one woman after another. They never wash off. I've had a guy try to kiss my gf when his face was wet with another's juices. She goes down on me..Presto chango I now have what door #1 had.

Wake up and smell the crotches!! Throw no stones. You may be looking in the mirror before too long.

Mischief<--safer than most

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have to agree with HCouple here. I think it must take a lot of guts for this couple to put themselves out there with this degree of honesty. Kudos to them and I think it's wonderful they'd seek out a way to interact with others with same conditions. Whatever it is they have, if they're with others that have it too, why worry about closing the barn door if the cows are already out?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
SexyPunani, First off you should go back and read the original posters topic.....It was to find other couples with the same issues they are dealing with which is a disease. Now I for one do not have a problem with people being up front and honest. Would we choose to play with them NO we would not, but for you to bash them makes people that have something not want to say a word about it. Which in turns makes all of us even you at risk. How many couples have you played with that you know for a fact are disease free? And my second question would be do you know this for a fact. My guess would be no you dont. In this lifestyle you have to be safe regardless. Assume that anyone you play with could have a disease and thats that. The only thing we would be upset with with this issue would be if this couple choose to play knowing they have a disease and not to inform any of there play partners. But that is not the case, they are simply looking for others dealing with the same issues. I'm sure this is a very sore subject being that no one wants to catch a disease but I have to give this couple credit for being honest here. And I'm sure there are other couples that even tho they would choose not to play with them appriciate there honesty. Playing it safe is the only way to play!

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Excuse me, but WHY would you want to put others at risk to contract what you 2 already have. Don't you think that is irresponsible on your part? Why do you think you are having a problem finding couples? It should be obvious!

East Windsor NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Not your average couple