No action for a year, is it time to leave swinging : Swingers Discussion 46734
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNo action for a year, is it time to leave swinging
TOPIC: No action for a year, is it time to leave swinging
Created by: xrocks935
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been in the lifestyle for 7 yrs, and the last year nothing is happening. I know life sometimes gets in the way, but geez, is it time to stop? Has our fun times finally come to an end, my god, were only 41 but maybe its time to concede? What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Nauty and Fres. You both made us feel good. Sometimes we thought it might be our ages that people were not interested in. Except it wasn't at all. One has to be actively looking to meet other couples (instead of waiting for couples to contact you). Through SLS we have met a number of people who are either living near us, or at M & Gs and clubs. We always talk with couples first on the phone and never had a no-show. Most of the couples we have met have been nice so we decided to play with them. But have we gone through a dry-spell? Yes, it happens. Just re-invent yourselves and try new avenues! Good luck. A&B

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(88 posts)
We noticed it when we went over 45. (BTW, nauty, you look good enough for us!)

A lot of the profiles here have age ranges that end at 45, it looks like, in terms of what they want.

And we've gone through a few dry spells, too. Plus we've had the frustration of dealing with lots of no-shows (after THEY approached us) recently.

We know we're attractive, because a) we're told so and b) we went to a party about a week ago and had a lot of interest -- and some really HOT people visited us in our room, where we all had a great time.

Somehow, though, there does seem to be this thing about people not wanting to get together with anyone above a certain age. We occasionally play with some folks who are in their 60s, and enjoy it. And we have sorta stopped playing with anyone below about 28 or 30 years old (although there are times when we're tempted by some o' them hot 20-year-old bods -- now if only they were ever tempted back!).

The thing for us lately has been trying to find a group of steady friends. As we get older, we find we're less inclined (able?) to go for 12-hour f*ck sessions. It's nice to know people with whom you can do other things, as well. ;)

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
We had the same problem when we passed 50 yrs old! We are the same people we were before and didn't age THAT MUCH over night but we will not send mail toanyone thats says NO ONE OVER FIFTY and it seems our mail stoped over night

Franklin VA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Have been in this swinging for 35 years. What you put in is what you get out. Build a group to draw from. You will have to keep recruiting to your group. Family interest and Jobs will take some from the group. If you want one night stands you are doomed to a long times in between, 35 years and we have had dry times. But it was family or health that cause it. Clubs . the only thing a club is good for is finding new people to meet outside the club. To much money for hit and miss nights. Now that , That has been said . The best lay I ever had was in Dayton Swim and Social club. One threesome with my then wife and One with a stranger , She was a dancer and it was great. two that stands out over 2 years at the club. It let the way to a group like I was trying to explain about. If you like to know more contact me . I will share . How many times have you quit? or have you heard " If this is all their is why bother..... Bill of Bill & Vicki

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have hit dry spells to of later 98 % of the cpls that have email us turned out only to be the males, shame so many are on this site. Getting to the point we're not going to allow "free members" to bother us as most are coming from that group. The other bad thing of late here are thiose cpls that are "TO GOOD" to even answer and email with a "THANKS BUT NO THANKS".

Should have a way to report these types and have to Web masters start weeding out the wanna be's. But sure they're looking at $ signs more then not.

Gasport NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Don't give up! We jus recently ended a slump that lasted almost a year, and we're damn glad we didn't give up.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Just read this, LOL Our take on this is: It be's like that sometimes! our experience has been that it's either feast or famine.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
Lots of people have dry spells in the Lifestyle. We have only played once in the last year and a half. I have heard of other people going a year or more without playing. I don't believe it should mean time to get out of the Lifestyle. We just use the dry spells to be together and do more bonding.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I can't read your profile, so I can't comment on how you are perceived by the community.

What I can say is that you have to be proactive about meeting others on any site like SLS. You may already be doing that, I don't know.

Also you might want to post in one of the other, more popular forums and ask other couples to critique your profile.

Nah! 41 is not too old. Just getting started, actually. Be proactive and make a point to contact 20 other couples this next week. Most people are fun to be with.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Been in the lifestyle for 7 yrs, and the last year nothing is happening. I know life sometimes gets in the way, but geez, is it time to stop? Has our fun times finally come to an end, my god, were only 41 but maybe its time to concede? What do you think?

Lilburn GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: No action for a year, is it time to leave swinging