New topic Suggestion: Swinging Boaters! : Swingers Discussion 51408
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNew topic Suggestion: Swinging Boaters!
TOPIC: New topic Suggestion: Swinging Boaters!
Created by: bluedecember
Original Starting post for this thread:
How about a new forum for swingers who own boats or go boating and either day cruise or weekend cruise? There seems to be a bunch of us out there and it would be nice to get together with some when we plan a day cruise or something. We have met a few couples who own boats and they are all great people. Just our 2 cents worth!

Chris & Donna

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
The season is upon us and I for one am planning to charter a 30-40 ft sailboat around Ft Lauderdale and take it to the Bahamas for a week sailing and diving along the way. I wondered if anyone else had any interest in coming along, either on my boat or in a flotilla arrangement?

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
It's a good thing. We actually belong to a group on the NNJ shore. Last year there was a raft up sponsored by SLS for members on the Chesapeake.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8917 posts)
Seasons over? I won’t rub it in too much but it has been wonderful and in the 80s all week down here (but we hear a blast of cool air is coming our way). However the hurricane season is over at last and maybe our boat will be ready to put back in the water by the end of the week! (The storm surge from Wilma floated it with trailer and it sank back down on the bumper of a car – power line tangled in the canvas and water in the engine compartment). If you're bringing that swinging boaters club down to the southern most boaters’ paradise give us a yell.

Max & Diane

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have met many swinging boaters and many others that would like to be boaters!! It would be hard to have a club in Florida with so much coastline and then the lakes too. We move our boat from coast to coast depending on the season but we always love to meet boaters, swingers and especially swinging boaters.

Palm City FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
There is only one thing better than owning a boat and that is having a FREE boat slip! That is a great deal. Slips can be pricey, especially getting up in the 40' range. We would love to slip ours, but we go from the Atlantic to the Gulf of Mexico frequently so it won't work for us.

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Good luck on your boat as well! We have a 26' Wellcraft cruiser now and we have our eyes set on a 36' Cobalt. We would love to have a 42' but ours has to be trailerable because we go to different areas alot. If you end up cruising this way, let us know!

Chris

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We might just have to start one here in Florida! That is pretty cool that there are some swinging boat clubs up in Maryland. I will have to look into this more seriously now. Our season is pretty long down here so there has to be some clubs around somewhere! Then maybe we could organize an annual "convention" on a really large lake or river somewhere where all the boat clubs around the US get together! ( okay, I am getting ahead of myself, but it sure sounds fun to me!)

Chris

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Yea, it is kinda late in the season. But my brain was turned off this summer! We find that we want to be on the water so much that it interfers with trying to meet people on land! Boat swingers...yea! :)

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
How about a new forum for swingers who own boats or go boating and either day cruise or weekend cruise? There seems to be a bunch of us out there and it would be nice to get together with some when we plan a day cruise or something. We have met a few couples who own boats and they are all great people. Just our 2 cents worth!

Chris & Donna

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: New topic Suggestion: Swinging Boaters!