New forums !!!!! : Swingers Discussion 331331021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNew forums !!!!!
TOPIC: New forums !!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We like the new forum. Yes we are young and very adaptable to change, unlike those from the eastern part of PA. A lil upset because you all came up a lil short of your 500 posts to the "John Kerry question" we suppose. Maybe you all had an indirect hand in creating the new forum, what with all your posts about everything under the sun but sex...party people you all are, we want to grow up to be JUST LIKE YOU!

Monroeville PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Go back to the original style...this one is terrible!!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
PLEASE! PLEASE! BABY Why DID YOU HAVE to GO? I'm sounding a little like JAMES BROWN. Why did the old style forum have to go? Please bring it back!! Please! I like the old way better! We were used to it. Take this one away!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Personally we love the changes, not that we necessariy agree with all of them but the fact that an attempt to improve and update this site seems to always be in motion, gives us the impression of forward thinking. This is much better than the alternative. We would hope that positve feedback is provided to the webmaster in lieu of a critical and often rude comments. As for positive feedback..... We would suggest using a left justify to these posts to allow the eye to follow easier, remove the bold attribute, perhaps format text/posts in italics. The rest is way to early to conclude any opinions and offer suggestions. Well done SLS Staff for your continued effort on our behalf. P&T

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
I dont like the new forums

Kirkland WA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
As time passes it gets easier for us.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8913 posts)
We are all for new things ---BUT--THIS needs rethinking. Texas is a BIG and Active State. We need to be able to reach other Texans or visitors easier.

Canyon Lake TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Guess we'll have to get used to it. We can see some advantages to this format though.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8913 posts)
I'm getting used to it, but it is harder to read. maybe just a larger font is in order. You can click on the user profile and I like the new feature where you can click on all of the users posts.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I'm up for change too, but I like the old format. This forum seems like everything is running in together, and the new topics are at bottom, as opposed to the top like before...my poor finger has to use the scroll lol ;)

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: New forums !!!!!