New forums !!!!! : Swingers Discussion 331331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNew forums !!!!!
TOPIC: New forums !!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So far I'm liking it a lot better , thanks you guys, I think you'll be seeing more of me on here.

Kisses JoAnn

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
HMMM, soooooo challenging for the tired brain. But so far it does look pretty neat. YEA for Webby!

Saginaw TX

Username hidden
(120 posts)
Font resizing is perfect. I just happened to notice the user preferences up at the top and found the font resizer. Looking forward to the rest of the changes. If we must change, let us change for the better........:D Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
The changes look great as far as the bold issue and left justify are concerned. Will keep looking at other areas but things look much better. Again well done. T&P

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
This really sucks!!! I liked the forums divided state by state. I liked being able to browse all Pa topics from one page. I don't like seeing all of someones posts without being able to see what they were responding to. And it's not that I'm old and resist change, It's that I'm old and don't have my 20 year old eyes anymore. I CAN"T READ THE DAMN PRINT!!!! That in itself renders the whole forum section unusable to me. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it improves, but untill it does, this is my last post. And to all the friends I've made here, we'll just have to keep in touch some other way. Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
It seems to be a work in progress.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8832 posts)
Noticed one other thing. The message writing area should be a WSIWYG style area. When I press enter to start a new paragraph, it should start a new paragraph and stay formatted that way when I submit the post. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I see some of the problems have been fixed for the forums. I do agree with opening up directly to each person's home state as the old forums did. The active posters will go and look through the general forums on a regular occasion. Possibly (if the new system allows it) giving users the option of what their start page should be on the forums, for those that want to start in different areas. The default font size is one or two steps two small. For those that don't know HTML or those that choose not to use it, there needs to be a way to either increase the default font size or choose the font size through a simple HTML menu bar with the font sizes, colors (if capable), and settings (bold, italics, underline). I do like the idea of emoticons but I do also understand how much space those take on a computer so I do think that they may be a little too much. Possibly highlighting the new topics when someone enters the forum, such as keeping a cookie on the user's computer that keeps track of which posts have been read. If this is already in use then that may be a setting on my end. If not, then that would make it easier to see when new posts are on a topic. Another idea would be for the system to update the topic list faster as to when a post has been made. There have been times where I look at the forums and a post doesn't show up on the topic list for 6 or more hours after it has been made but you can click on the topic and see the post just fine. There are still some broken links and some misdirected links on the forums. Some of the posts still lead to the old style forum with it's own list of topics. Some topics just lead to a broken link on the site. Offering an original poster an opportunity to remove thier own post prior to any replies being made to it could help clean some of the double posts up. I can't think of anything else right off hand, but give me a night of sleep to come back and look again to give some more suggestions if I see any. Zo

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Oooohhh and such a pretty blue colour too! :)

Upland CA

Username hidden
(130 posts)
Looking better and looks like it's getting a lot more use. This can only be good!! Keep it up. honest, no pun intended

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: New forums !!!!!