New forums !!!!! : Swingers Discussion 33133101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNew forums !!!!!
TOPIC: New forums !!!!!
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Think it should have a state by state discusions sections as well as events. Wipe it all except for events in the next to weeks. We can begin again.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for that MBD !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8917 posts)
Quick question on part of the new setup. What do the red, yellow, and green dots beside the names stand for? Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
My question is why are all the very pretty wives who are married to webmasters, so far away? Mrs Freepanties says if you send her your address, she will send you some panties for not only being so cute, but for your hard, hard work here. Web you have her attention big time..................

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Webmaster, This is looking better each time we visit. From the responses, I think you have turned the corner and your efforts are being well received. Mrs Freepanties commented to me this morning, "He does a great job and is cute too!". As if you needed it, lol, we gave you access to our photos. Seriously, great job, best site for swinging there is.....

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Webmaster , please bring back the old forum. I'm begging you! There was nothing wrong with the way it was.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Whoops One more thing, is there anyway when we click on what we have posted (under our name), If we could click on something that says ....Veiw entire topic..... That way we could just go pack to that topic.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Hey WEB....Can we have spell check????.....hehe

Blonde girl on this key board...LOL

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I like the first revision of what appears to be the final draft on the forums. You guys did a rally good job and really quick job on getting the forums changed over. I was really displeased, as were others, with the original draft that was posted of the new forums when they came online but in less than a week you guys have made some drastic and well done improvements to the forums. I can't wait to see what other changes are in store for the forums. Just like everywhere else on the site, we feel that the money we paid for our lifetime membership was well worth it. We have not regretted spending any of our money on this site. Thank you for all the hard work you and your writers do to maintain and perform the upgrades on the site. Zo and Zowie.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
hmm,this seem not too bad this new forums..it might work if everybody just relax and see happens..if these people don't like it these new forums,oh well too bad...good luck....

Buena Park CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm getting used to the new forums and think you guys are doing a fabulous job. Keep up the great work!!!

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: New forums !!!!!