New Forum Suggestion : Swingers Discussion 166652
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNew Forum Suggestion
TOPIC: New Forum Suggestion
Created by: MrOrwell_n_MrsO
Original Starting post for this thread:
How about a place where people can piss all over each other... And I DO NOT mean talking about Golden Showers!

The infantile sniping that has been going on in Politics, the Open Forum and now in the Website area is really boring. You can never tell where it's going to end up. Having one place where members can just insult each other to their heart's content might let them blow off steam so they stop annoying the crap out of the rest of us.

But probably not.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a great idea ~ but I've been on a forum that had *just* that kind of board. It *was* fun at times. It served it's purpose. Part of the deal was that you couldn't post w/ your usual handle. Kept it at least a little anonymous for the rest of the place. It's long gone b/c in the end, the operator of the site decided that it was just too rough... and we didn't have near the amount of material to play with that we do here.

Geez... Just in the past few days, we've been reminiscing about that place. I can't believe I'm saying it would be a bad idea. If this gets out, I'm gonna get a severe talking to. LOL!

Seriously ~ it just got out of control. It *did* give mods a place to tell people to go or be suspended, tho. Ce la vie.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
This is a good idea - we can just say - move it to the 'piss on each other' forum. Everywhere else, follow the rules of the forums (that many seem to ignore) and lets have some pleasant conversation.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
How about a place where people can piss all over each other... And I DO NOT mean talking about Golden Showers!

The infantile sniping that has been going on in Politics, the Open Forum and now in the Website area is really boring. You can never tell where it's going to end up. Having one place where members can just insult each other to their heart's content might let them blow off steam so they stop annoying the crap out of the rest of us.

But probably not.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: New Forum Suggestion