New Forum Category - Introductions : Swingers Discussion 38291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsNew Forum Category - Introductions
TOPIC: New Forum Category - Introductions
Created by: Kymber_Fitzroy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone. We just paid for a 6 month membership and decided to make our first stop the forums... where we could introduce ourselves. Well, to our disappointment, there is not a thread dedicated to newbies and introductions. Can we get a thread like that? I think it would be a good way to get more interaction. Thanks, Kymber & Fitzroy
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
no, but thats a good idea!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
yes but we are really going there! LOL

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
we need the Caribbean in the events Forum.

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Been on here for over a year now and never knew about that little link......:)) Thanks Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Ok... maybe it's because I'm new and don't know where to look... but the homepage I look at that shows new users only shows 5. Of those 5, I am one and only 1 new user shows after me. I also looked on the search page for the option to look for new users... and I don't see that search option. Also, with that many people joining and only the paid members being able to post on the forums it really seems it would be a benefit. You get to see anyone who cares to introduce themselves in one area/thread instead of doing a search in the hopes of finding someone. The search choices are a bit limited and I think it would make things more friendly. I see many people have resorted to introducing themselves in other threads so maybe it would be a good thing. Why not give it a try and see if the response is good? Thanks for a listening and for running a site like this. Hopefully we'll end up being lifetime members. :) Kymber

Omaha NE

Username hidden
(5 posts)
New users show up on the home page and there is a search for new users as well. We get over a thousand new users per day. A dedicated forum for introductions seem to be something that would not be of benefit.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Hi everyone. We just paid for a 6 month membership and decided to make our first stop the forums... where we could introduce ourselves. Well, to our disappointment, there is not a thread dedicated to newbies and introductions. Can we get a thread like that? I think it would be a good way to get more interaction. Thanks, Kymber & Fitzroy

Omaha NE

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: New Forum Category - Introductions