Military parents-military spouses : Swingers Discussion 91947
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsMilitary parents-military spouses
TOPIC: Military parents-military spouses
Created by: jonsan4b1
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL yes you need to CowGirl UP. My mom and Dad went through the same thing when I went to Viet Nam, even Dad who was a fighter pilot in WWII was a basket case. It happens to everyone, all of us...so you are not alone.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jonsan4b1, I'm kind of in a unique situation. I have a son that is in the military, while I myself am in the military too. He's been in almost 4 years, while I am due to retire next year. We are both the same paygrade, but that's my own fault. I tend to be smart ass when I don't agree with higher ups. I am very proud of my son, and the fact he is doing well in his career choice. He deals with aircraft maintenance management, well it's obvious what I do with pics in my profile. All you can do is be proud of your child, and keep in touch with mail, and e-mails. When the occasional call home happens, be available to talk, best way to make sure is to send prepaid phone cards in care packages to him. It is hard when one of the kids leaves the nest, but you do have to let them grow up, and become independent some day. Best wishes to you.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
It's very simple. You cry when ever you want. you are missing your son. Don't let anyone tell you different. When I was in, and went places my mom didn't know about, it was still hard for her. Especially holidays. It will get easier as time goes by, but he is your son, your child. Just remember he will be trained by some of the best and honorable people in the world. When it gets to much let it out. All will be fine. Vern (been there done that in a different time and am still here)

Deltona FL

Username hidden
(16 posts)
My child has recently enlisted in the military...well he's been there already for a while and the first few weeks, I was a BASKET case.. I just couldn't deal with it, cried constantly...my libido went straight to the 'crapper'... I joined some yahoo groups, but those people aren't really into the same things we are. So it's hard to relate to people ALL my feelings..you know what I mean?? lol. I KNOW I should 'cowgirl up' and get over it...and while I don't cry EVERYDAY, now..I was in total tears all day thanksgiving day...(my first t-day without my son)... So I thought, surely there's some other parents out there who are either feeling the same way or at least could help me 'adapt and persevere'... I've opened the topic to spouses also..surely they feel something pretty close to what I'm feeling... Help me ya'll....

Simonton TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Military parents-military spouses