Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums Married with permission but still
TOPIC: Married with permission but still
Created by: redstapler
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have had permission to be outside the bonds for a couple of years but my top desire is to be involved with the one whose ring I ware. I am 50 She is 43. Very sheltered life and admitted two years ago she has only had one 'O'. I can bring pleasures to other woman, not faking as these woman hold nothing back, but can not seem to bring it to the one I want the most. After discussions. Many of them. She is entertaining the notion of taking another man. So far it has been only me. The premiss is if another can unlock the gate so can I. At least watch her quiver and shake. I am going again to try to carry her over to this side of the fence. Some woman have volunteered to help me and befriend her but has not yet happened. Anyone out there ever had a similar experience? She is 5.0 and 180. Very conscious about her weight despite the fact that BBW is sexy.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
"If the goal is to get her the big "O", try the 'magic wand' from Hitachi. You penetrate and then she works the wand (it plugs into an electrical outlet) and if THAT doesn't get her the orgasm she seeks, I doubt another man (or men) are going to help. "

If the goal is to get me to the big "O" , keep that instrument of Satan away from me. Total body shut down in less the 2 seconds. Only thing its good for is to rattle your fillings out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17878 posts)
If the goal is to get her the big "O", try the 'magic wand' from Hitachi. You penetrate and then she works the wand (it plugs into an electrical outlet) and if THAT doesn't get her the orgasm she seeks, I doubt another man (or men) are going to help.

Once a woman starts to have orgasms and figures out the 'feelings' associated with doing that, they seem to be able to have more and figure out what they NEED to do to have more.

Does she rub her clit as you phuck her? That can help. The key is to not get fixated on sticking your dick in and then "expecting" her to orgasm from just penetration alone. That's a relatively rare thing. She is going to have to do some clit rubbing or use a vibrator to help 'augment' your dick being in there. Once she starts having orgasms with some regularity, things will just keep getting better from there.

Good luck to you both.

Aurora CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi, maybe your wife needs two men to unlock her passion. Maybe two women, who knows? All the attention on just her could make her come out of her shell! I love having two men make love to me. I also enjoy having a woman to play with. Good unleashing the animal instinct in your wife. Sue

Lake Hamilton FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I have had permission to be outside the bonds for a couple of years but my top desire is to be involved with the one whose ring I ware. I am 50 She is 43. Very sheltered life and admitted two years ago she has only had one 'O'. I can bring pleasures to other woman, not faking as these woman hold nothing back, but can not seem to bring it to the one I want the most. After discussions. Many of them. She is entertaining the notion of taking another man. So far it has been only me. The premiss is if another can unlock the gate so can I. At least watch her quiver and shake. I am going again to try to carry her over to this side of the fence. Some woman have volunteered to help me and befriend her but has not yet happened. Anyone out there ever had a similar experience? She is 5.0 and 180. Very conscious about her weight despite the fact that BBW is sexy.

Bloomington MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Married with permission but still