Interesting pleasant surprise : Swingers Discussion 70443101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsInteresting pleasant surprise
TOPIC: Interesting pleasant surprise
Created by: sugardaddy14u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just the other day I was surfing through a few profiles, and to my surprise, what do you suppose I see....? A picture of a very nice couple, they look somewhat familiar, and then...... in the background to my surprise, I see my house.... Imagine that..!!!! There are some local real people in this lifestyle after all, and now I have the task of how to get aquatinted with them to see what fun we might have together. We aren't close neighbors, but we do know each other. I was wondering if there were any other folks that this might have happened to, and what proper steps might be taken to get further acquainted. Any and all suggestions and experiences are certainly welcome. Thanks. sugardaddy14u

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
ritzandtitz, It's funny that you say that you have members"0" miles away from you. We are the same way. I noticed that they were quite a few that were "0" miles away from us. I guess one can only wonder, which house is it?? lol

Saginaw MI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
SandJinVT, Glad to hear you might make it here. Hope I get to see you when you do, be sure to let me know when you plan the trip. And, I have mailed the ones referred to, with my house in the background, but, "AS USUAL" NO REPLY... Wonder why folks think its so damn bad to reply. It really isn't a big deal to say no thanks, or not at this time. Holy snorts we are talking intimate sensual erotics here when we do meet, and they cant even answer an e-mail. !!! sorry. I just get going sometimes on that. I've sent out literally hundreds,, many hundreds of e-mail and not a single reply. well, I'm thinkin' maybe another site may be better. On a couple sites I'm on the administrator kicks the "LAZY NO ANSWERIN' BUMS" off the site if they get complaints. Maybe this site should do that and CLEAN HOUSE.. Any way hope to see you then. Have a good trip.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Sugardaddy, I obviously know your area quite well, so I'd be interested in hearing how it all turns out! we'll be up there between June 16 and July 1 (not the whole time, lol), hoping to head to both Bedford AND the Swing Roast, so I may just drop you a line.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think that's when a "no thank you" fits the situation. There are creepy people all over the globe.

Sugardaddy, I say go for it! And good luck! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thanks for giving us a good laugh. I'm sure their are more "swingers" who have this very same story they just at this time do not know it lol.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
What a interesting situation. Most of us have said "what if someone recognizes us?"..........Well I for one always said.....SO WHAT...I just hope they don't do it at my work. I come in contact with a lot of people in my job and often wonder at times,,,,,"do they play?".....I don't know if I would even contact them thru this forum.But it would not be a problem for me if they contacted me thru this forum.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Actually the very first couple we met lives right across the street. And we were going ot meet them for other reasons threw an aquantance. Me and my husband kept them as friends only. Because I think it's just to wierd to live that close. When I was chatting with them I could look out my window and see what they were doing haha. And this was I think 3 years ago and we haven't acted on anything. We have all gone out before and it's nice to have friend to talk about the lifestyle with. But doing our neighbors is off limit to us.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Good point, and yes it does suggest that, and the right age limit as well. I do pay particular attention to these details. And I never mail to any one that isn't within the requirements. I do identify and respect the wishes of others to the "T".! and thanks for the reply.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Does their profile suggest they are open to single males?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Just the other day I was surfing through a few profiles, and to my surprise, what do you suppose I see....? A picture of a very nice couple, they look somewhat familiar, and then...... in the background to my surprise, I see my house.... Imagine that..!!!! There are some local real people in this lifestyle after all, and now I have the task of how to get aquatinted with them to see what fun we might have together. We aren't close neighbors, but we do know each other. I was wondering if there were any other folks that this might have happened to, and what proper steps might be taken to get further acquainted. Any and all suggestions and experiences are certainly welcome. Thanks. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Interesting pleasant surprise