I thought swingers were couples : Swingers Discussion 154409
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsI thought swingers were couples
TOPIC: I thought swingers were couples
Created by: sexaddicts
Original Starting post for this thread:
well couple looking for other couples, any way, but I find that allot of these people are looking for a threesome, not a swing, this is getting old, first my bride is not really in to girls, most of the time, with the right people anything is possible, but I think this sucks you see a couple that seems to have something in common with you, and they only want her, and she doesn't really do what they want anyway, and they have no interest in being friends, they just want a threesome, sex, we would like to be friends, also. I have the opposite issue with guy, single guy also want to hook up with one of us, I get come ons for gay guy as much as she gets from straight, and that is not going to work , any one else deal with this issue.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
well couple looking for other couples, any way, but I find that allot of these people are looking for a threesome, not a swing, this is getting old, first my bride is not really in to girls, most of the time, with the right people anything is possible, but I think this sucks you see a couple that seems to have something in common with you, and they only want her, and she doesn't really do what they want anyway, and they have no interest in being friends, they just want a threesome, sex, we would like to be friends, also. I have the opposite issue with guy, single guy also want to hook up with one of us, I get come ons for gay guy as much as she gets from straight, and that is not going to work , any one else deal with this issue.

Vidalia GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: I thought swingers were couples