How did you set into swinging : Swingers Discussion 212680101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsHow did you set into swinging
TOPIC: How did you set into swinging
Created by: newcpl4cplfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am interested in stories of how you got into swinging!!!!

Here is ours...

We were driving out of driveway... 2 older Teen girls walked behind car so hubby had to stop...then we backed out and drove.. he then stated, "I dont want to ruin those boobies." Then as we were driving along I said to him, "So would you want to play with another set of boobies?" He hemmed and hawed like he did not know what I was talking about..and just repeated myself... He did not answer then...So I dropped it... Then a few days later he came to me while I was resting on our bed.. He said, "I thought about what you said.. And I want to try it with just one couple, not the clubs, house parties..." So I then put profile on AFF and someone I chat with told me about this site.. Put profile on here...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife and I were driving down a street in a semi shady part of town. She saw a short black dude with a belly and said she would ride him! I wasn't shocked as she had always been a perve. I found AFF and then came here. Had some good times since!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I was 24 years old and married for 5 years. Hubby came home from a hunting trip with his best friend after 10 days away. We all talked by a very nice warm fire in the fireplace and had some nice conversation. After an hour of that hubby said he would run out to get a pizza and we all agreed. Seems like the second he walked out the door his best friend had moved over next to me and was getting very aggressive in his talk and mannerisms. BTW I had never been with another man since we were married and never really thought about it seriously. Well in a very short time he was pressing against me on the couch and took ahold of me and starting kissing and touching my boobs. I don't understand it all even to this day but I did not fight it off in any way. He moved on to rubbing my pussy and I was getting really hot. I suddenly came to my senses and pushed him off and mentioned that hubby would be coming through the door at any minute. His friend then held me, looked right into my eyes, and told me that my husband was not coming home for the rest of the evening and that he had offered me to him. I was not even stunned, shocked, angry, or anything. Like I said I still don't understand it all to this day. I looked right back at him and told him we were wasting good time then. We practically raped eachother and then he fucked me for 4 straight hours on the rug right in front of the fireplace. I do mean fucked also. I don't remember a single break. I had never ever ever had sex like that before or since. After that night we were into the LS and never looked back or wante to.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I am interested in stories of how you got into swinging!!!!

Here is ours...

We were driving out of driveway... 2 older Teen girls walked behind car so hubby had to stop...then we backed out and drove.. he then stated, "I dont want to ruin those boobies." Then as we were driving along I said to him, "So would you want to play with another set of boobies?" He hemmed and hawed like he did not know what I was talking about..and just repeated myself... He did not answer then...So I dropped it... Then a few days later he came to me while I was resting on our bed.. He said, "I thought about what you said.. And I want to try it with just one couple, not the clubs, house parties..." So I then put profile on AFF and someone I chat with told me about this site.. Put profile on here...

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How did you set into swinging