How about a Cuckold Furum : Swingers Discussion 44008
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsHow about a Cuckold Furum
TOPIC: How about a Cuckold Furum
Created by: GreatRide69
Original Starting post for this thread:
This subject is becoming very popular. How about a forum for it?

J & M

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
theblackthought,

I believe you are right. I think the term "cuckold" is derived from the name of the Cuckoo bird.

The Cuckoo often vists the nests of other birds, laying its own eggs in their nests. The eggs hatch and the unknowing surrogate bird parents rear the young Cuckoos.

The Spanish or Italian word "cabron", essentially means the same thing, a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back and everyone knows about it but him. The word "cabron" I believe, is derived from the Spanish word for "goat".

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
blackthought

Yes, the fantasy of "breeding" is a big part of cuck, from what I have read. I never thought of the chiicken connection, but that is a good point. In general, if a wife goes behind a man's back to get what she needs, the dictionary would label the man as a "cuckold."

It seems that the real turn on for couples into this is the humiliation factor.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Other websites...........I agree with Here2 on that. There are dozens of LS sites out there, some of which have cuck forums. I am sure there are some on SLS. I am on SLS because the other ones are fuill of fakes and game players, and those on SLS are mostly real people. I prefer the format overall on SLS. So, I hope that clears that up.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Here2:

This thread was about "why not have cuckold forum" .... someone below asked what it is. All I did was answer it.

I stated the "definition" of cuckold, I did not nor do I brag. In my social club chats, it never comes up. They are not in the cuck LS.

It seems that I am accused of "bragging" when I go out of my way not to. I have one measly lline in my profile, ONE, and I took out the physical measurement. I say IF that is important.........."IF",,,,,,I said "IF." Then I clearly state that the "motion of the ocean" is the MAIN THING..............and it is............and that it improves with age and experience. The rest of my profile is very vanilla, without all the "gimmicks" many like to use to seem cool.

Whether U like it or not or whether you think "defining" a certain LS (that I am not even in) is tantamount to me bragging, then you have not looked at what I was explaining.

Cuckold means, and I will repeat this one more time, humiliation of a husband by a wife, who is almost ALWAYS a size queen. That has nothing to do with me. That is not bragging, that is answering someone's question as to exactly what is cucklold. LOL. I have never ever one time seen any cuck couple talk about much other than SiZE. Yes, the wife wants the larger man to perform better too, so she can humiliate the cuck even more on that.

How some can equilibrate that to my bragging, just because I had one cuck experience, is beyond me. If a woman likes red sports cars with large engines, and some one asks me what she likes, then I will say she likes a red car with a large engine. If I happen to own a red car with a large engine, does my answering someone's question about the other woman's tastes, make me a braggert because I happen to own one myself? Of course not.

The only time my size is an issue is when I am contacted by those in the LS who are looking for that. Other than that, I have one line, just like I state how tall I am and how much I weigh.

I do enjoy ur comments Here2, and I do listen to ur views very carefully. I appreciate ur views. I am a serious but fun man, who is very honest and likes to have fun and laugh. I am not a braggert. Try to see my point if u can.

I see guys on AFF who miss out cause all they do is brag about how GREAT they are. I have not one time intimated that in any post or profile I have written, and I never willl. I am into chemistry, attraction, etc,,,,,,,,,as in my tag line.

I did mention dick size as to why a pic was rejected and I think that was the reason, but SLS was rude.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Sorry. I was invited on the cuck play. The man made it CLEAR that they ONLY do hung. If u look at the cuck lifestyle or go to AFF forums, you will see this is the key element. I did not invent it. Seems there is ultra senstivity on SLS when a male only points out facts. I have done a cuck, and I read the AFF forums, so what I say is the their lifestyle. If you don't like that I can understand. Each to his own, and I don't do cucks anymore. A further fact is there there is not one couple I have played with yet who did not contact me for the size aspect. I will no longer post about it since it obviously does not sit well with some. Most in the LS could care less, but some seek it.

I willl NEVER mention my equipment again. A thousand apologies.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I've done one cuckolld play. A "real" cuckold play involves penis size for the vast majority of couples. The woman gets fucked by a male with a much larger dick, yes while she verbally abuses the poor hubby, who is only allowed to watch and "clean up" if he is allowed. Cuckold hub may be restricted from jerking unti he is allowed to. The men get into this as much as the women do, though I admit, I dont undertand it fully. Cuck play will involve the lady cumming hard and telling the cuck hubby how his small weiner cannot do what the he man goliath does. Mine was very very very hot. There may be cucks who are more into "performance" than size, but I'd think most involve both, and a huge humiliation for the cuck hub. I felt sorry for the guy afterward, lol.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Fonz and Cherri,

Damn babe! You certainly know how to please the ladies................... Mind, body, and spirit!

THANK YOU for that sweet and intriguing statement.

You know I am totally in lust with you two. I hope someday I get to cum up there and visit you. You two are soooo sexy. The thought of meeting you makes me tingle with excitement............................

RaveN ~: )

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Fonz,

You always blow me away sugar! You made me smile *WEG*.

Kisses hot sexy babe!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
ahhhhhh according to all my research into cuckolds, she fucks some guy, and basically abuses her hubby verbally, telling him he sucks in bed , isn't a real man etc

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
How about reviving this forum. I notice that aside from the fellow who wrote in 12 days ago to tell us not to count on him, the previous entry was almost a full year ago. The suggestion for the Forum was likely a good idea since by and large existing cuckold sites are all commercial and pretty nasty, so presumably this forum would be one of the few good outlets on the topic. So let's hear it from all interested.

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: How about a Cuckold Furum