Hot black females - where are they : Swingers Discussion 88652
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsHot black females - where are they
TOPIC: Hot black females - where are they
Created by: PlayfulandFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
There seem to be lots of black men interested in hot white women, but couples with sexy black women seem hard to find. Often when we see a profile, she is only interested in other women. We are both white but are attracted to sexy members of other races
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most women on SLS are married. About 40% of black women never marry, and only about 25% are currently married. Black women are only about 7% of the population to begin with. Now narrow it down to those between 18 and 60?

It's just a small pool.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Yeah, been wondering about that!?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
Mr n and Mrs p, if you're ever in Pennsylvania, give us a yell! We're still here. Mrs BT

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
3074 miles by car. My lust is showing. More than that, joy, inspiration and thanks giving. Some women, too few, just rock. The best ones.

BC

Bellingham WA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
It is an interesting thing that there are not many black women on sls, few b/w couples generally in which the woman is black and the same seems to hold for marketing advertisements, TV programs and movies. I don't spend much time thinking about it but it seems an obvious curiosity. I think there is a lot of missing out all around.

I was walking in White Rock, BC a couple of years ago and saw a huge banner the full length of a Curves shop that said, in huge caps, "THIS IS A NO MAN ZONE." Fascinating. Fuck me. Oh well, walk on. Like the guys in the crotch used to say, "Don't mean noth'n."

BC

Bellingham WA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
We are out there and interested in white males!!!! At least I know that I am! I am also interested in the tastiness of females. However, my first love is COCK and lots of it! If there are any white couples in the PA area.....Give us a shout so that we can play with you.

Douglassville PA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Black Wife here prefers White Guys and Black Gals and that is who we seek privately.

At parties though, we just have fun

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
darlin, if you where chopped liver, our blood wood have all the iron it would ever need, and that would be after just one sexy night with you. mr n mrs p

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
What am I chopped liver??? lol T

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
had my first swing with black couple was fantastic.was a great evening all I can say is look harder there out there

Oil City LA

Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Hot black females - where are they