HATE NEW BOARD : Swingers Discussion 331321031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsHATE NEW BOARD
TOPIC: HATE NEW BOARD
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok ...we like the new feature that lets you see who it is that posted the reply...its starting to grow on us...keep up the good work!

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
As each day passes we like it more and more.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8840 posts)
cant stand change either and really dont even like new format used to luv my forums search and respond probably wont even indulge much as far as forums go sorry just dont like

Spring City PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
The changes look great as far as the bold issue and left justify are concerned. Will keep looking at other areas but things look much better. Again well done. T&P

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
In the past, browsing the forum was one of my favorite things to do on this site. Now they went and messed things up. Before they went and changed this format, they could have asked us if we would like any changes made. I would have told them off the bat, "Keep things the way they were."

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(344 posts)
No this is not just resisting change, some of us have real issues. Not only is it difficult to navigate, the type is so small I can't read it, and the almighty insurrance god says I don't need new glasses for another year.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
TO SLS Webmasters: Why did you try to fix the forum when it wasn't broken?

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
It's not so bad, people just have to remember to start posting under the general forum heading instead of events. We don't know why they didn't place these posts there.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8840 posts)
Personally we love the changes, not that we necessariy agree with all of them but the fact that an attempt to improve and update this site seems to always be in motion, gives us the impression of forward thinking. This is much better than the alternative. We would hope that positve feedback is provided to the webmaster in lieu of a critical and often rude comments. As for positive feedback..... We would suggest using a left justify to these posts to allow the eye to follow easier, remove the bold attribute, perhaps format text/posts in italics. The rest is way to early to conclude any opinions and offer suggestions. Well done SLS Staff for your continued effort on our behalf. P&T

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
The old way was much better.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
TOPIC: HATE NEW BOARD