HATE NEW BOARD : Swingers Discussion 33132
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsHATE NEW BOARD
TOPIC: HATE NEW BOARD
Created by: FunshinePa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a note there that also said there was more to come.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
Letrap,

a lot of the problems with our society is that everyone needs to control their own environment rather than try to control everyone elses! If you are mad at this site for not asking you before they make changes then you should voice your opinion, but DO NOT think that because you do everyone will agree with you or that the owner of the site will accommodate you! Because he came to the post and expressed his thoughts toward your post does not give reason to your argument! You have given them no reason to ask you for permission to change other than to go out of business for not keeping up with the competition and Willyt made that point perfectly clear! As for the webmaster saying it is our site... our is plural and means every member. Please do express your opinion as that makes you American but remember, it was the webmaster that put the category in here for suggestions that allowed you to post!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Thank you Webmaster for breaking your silence, coming from behind the clouds and shedding that ray of light that we so desperately needed!! Now thats what some of us wanted to hear! You letting us know whats going on. Oh!! I once was blind, but now I can see!!!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Keep up the good work webby. Although some people resist change, good or bad, most of us really appreciate the upgrades!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
We change things that need to be changed, the forums did not work properly and did not have the tools they needed to have (admin as well as others). They were in essence broken, so we're fixing them. We took great strides to keep the new forums as similar as we could to the old forums, guess that was a waste of time ;-)

We make changes to the site everyday, EVERY day (except xmas ;-) ) so it's not possible to announce those changes. The forums, until now, were not a major part of the site, less than 5% of users used them, so we didn't really consider it to be such a big deal to upgrade them.

I'd love to get input from members before we make changes, but I'd spend all my time reading input rather than making upgrades. We do have some other larger changes coming up that we are already discussing in the forums.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Allright, I am going to say this and then I will forever rest this subject. Someone said its there website, they can do whatever they please, but I look at it this way, if I am a paid member and the webmaster has stated to the members more than once that this is OUR WEBSITE!! Hear me now! OUR WEBSITE! Meaning we the members. We should have some say so in something! And we should be recognized!! Oh you don't hear me up here!!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
letrap, I have said the same thing many times when doing computer support, someone's computer is doing everything they want, install a new beta/(new final, but not well tested) video driver thinking they will get better results in gaming, but now there computer doesn't get to there desktop anymore or there one program they love no longer works.

But if I lived in the world that if isn't broken why fix it, I would drive to work in a Model T, flying to visit family in a 2 seater biplane, reading on a green monitor and so on. So there is time for fixing, there is times to keep what works, but don't want to give up on improvements in the sake of a few bumps in the road.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
It seems like it would not have matter whether I voiced my opinion or not. The webmaster was going to do what he/she wanted to do anyway. Now don't get me wrong, I think they have done a wonderful job as a whole with this website. My only beef was with the forum. If something is not broke, why fix it?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Letrap, months ago I posted in every state about changing the forum, You had a chance to voice your opinion as well as everyone else. I think this site is getting better and better.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I am totally happy with the new changes, and play beat me to a very well written reply, so there is no need for me to go more into it.

Only thing that would of been nice, on the home page, a notice of what work is planned, best estimate of issues related to plan, time estimated to be done and notice if plan change taking longer then normal. To keep people happy that are not used to or like changes without notice.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: HATE NEW BOARD