GangBang Forum : Swingers Discussion 193502
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsGangBang Forum
TOPIC: GangBang Forum
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would it be possible to start a GangBang forum on the main forum page (like the 3sum and Fantasy, etc.). I see questions about them in various forum threads, and I know there are people on the site who have a lot of knowledge they could share. If it were in one place it would be easier to find and easier to get answers.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife likes to gang bang about once a month.the most she has ever done is 15 and over 10 a few times but 5 to 7 is her norm.she also likes orgys

Santa Clarita CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We would like to have this as a topic also. Both of us would like to find others that are or have been into gang bangs and chat with them. I(the guy) have been into swinging both as a single guy and as part of a married couple for many years now and have been on this site under different profiles since 1998. The reason being for the different profiles is because SLS doesn't allow you to change from single to couple or couple back to single... So, when I got married to a very hot, bi woman, we had to setup yet another profile, and when she died of cancer in 2006, I had to setup another profile as a single again.... all the time as a paying member. The girl I'm with now and we plan to get married soon, she too wants to get gang banged and do other things she was never "allowed" to do before.... so it would be nice to see a forum page for gang bangs on the site....

Sugar Hill GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Would it be possible to start a GangBang forum on the main forum page (like the 3sum and Fantasy, etc.). I see questions about them in various forum threads, and I know there are people on the site who have a lot of knowledge they could share. If it were in one place it would be easier to find and easier to get answers.

Thanks

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: GangBang Forum