Forum Rules : Swingers Discussion 39159
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsForum Rules
TOPIC: Forum Rules
Created by: funlovin69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, there is a length limit to posts and most likely that is what happened. I don't believe that there is any mail they send or anyone that reviews others posts (if there is, I am surprised some posts had made it through). What you might want to do is split your post in two so that it comes through. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I to would like to know the rules. What is allowed in the forum. Is there a limit as to the size of a post in the forum. We are new here and before we met with a couple I posted in the General Discussions/Getting Started/First Meet, and Tips or Suggestions. We received some good advice. We had our very first swap last week. It was truly amazing. One couple asked in the forum "ok, so? How'd it go?" I wrote a somewhat detailed synopsis of our experience. It was rather long but I didn't want to say "It was ok, great , amazing". I posted that last night. This morning I see it was not posted. I sent it again. Not there yet.

Have I broken one of the rules? If i did, I never meant to. I just do not know what the rules are. Are long postings to the forum "read for content" before they are posted? If you Submit to the forum and it does not get posted, will you get a mailing giving the reason why?

Thank you for your time and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
From what I have been able to tell as far as advertising goes, most of that if not all of it is supposed to be done on the events forum (which I know is not happening) but that is advertising for private parties, get togethers, and that kind of stuff.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Forum Rules