Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums Foot Fetish Forum
TOPIC: Foot Fetish Forum
Created by: Need4feetuk
Original Starting post for this thread:
How about a forum for people who are into foot worship. My husband loves feet and its a large part of our sex life and would like to chat and meet up with guys who know how to appreciate and worship ladies feet.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I love a woman's pretty feet. And during sex, I love to suck on a woman's toes or lick her instep. It really gets me excited. Sometimes when I am out in public and I see a lady with pretty feet wearing those open toed, spachetti strap shoes I feel guilty because it turns me on more than seeing her topless would, LOL....It's like I am taking advantage unfairly.

When I was a kid in school one of the local 'fast girls' used to sit across from me in the library and have me unzip my pants and then she would work my cock with her toes and the souls of her feet. I guess it developed that way. One of my favorite partners knew how I felt about her feet and used to play that up in the bedroom. She would rub her feet against my chest, then my face so I could kiss them. She loved it as she felt like I worshipped the ground she walked on, which technically I did... LOL... I am in my 40s and pumped full of dick killing blood pressure medications and I am getting seriously aroused just typing about this. LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I'm with you, I love making foot worship a big part my sex life. I wish I was able to find more people on here that were into it. There is nothing like the scent and taste of a womans foot to get my blood pumping. Having the woman on her back with feet on my chest so I can suck on her toes and kiss her soles while fucking always keeps me rock hard even after cuming .

who else is in to sexy female feet?

Adirondack NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
How about a forum for people who are into foot worship. My husband loves feet and its a large part of our sex life and would like to chat and meet up with guys who know how to appreciate and worship ladies feet.

Northampton England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Foot Fetish Forum