FRAUDS!! : Swingers Discussion 46578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsFRAUDS!!
TOPIC: FRAUDS!!
Created by: SULLY2005 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
On the issue of age: Why not require a fax copy or scanned copy of your driver license or ID? Did I miss something it just seems so easy???

And Fake Photos: I just wish there was a way to get people to post pictures of them and not models. I asked a man recently about the pic he had, he said it wasnt him but he found a pic that looked the most like his body and posted it. After seeing his other pictures of him in clothes I beg to differ, funny I told him it was false advertising and he blocked me ha ha FRAUD!!

Thanks for hearing me out,

D

Jamul CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I just ran into this problem the other day! they just seemed so pushy for cams, and pics and the pics that were supposed to be a women, was named after a mans! The size didn't match up. And not to sound sexist but admit it most men are pushier then women on the net! They didn't have a mic or cam. and in my years of experience that seems fishy. they also knew what chatt rooms and id's I had on yahoo. So I'm wondering if they seen my link and got on sls that way. Should I report this?

Yoncalla OR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I have had experience with some shady characters as well. Best thing just report it so they now it happened.

As for the free account thing. For many in small communities..30 days is nothing. I know people who have been members for 6 months and never made a connection or met anyone because of various factors including everyone worried that it is their preacher, police officers, judge, college instructor and etc. Personally I like this site and its free accounts. Keep in mind I am a lifer but was free at one point.

Also keep it mind that not everyone has the money to shell out open this site or that site and the funds to go to a "special club", and dinner and drinks and etc. My wife and I went out a couple times and each time it came to over $250 not to mention getting a sitter and what not. For many folks out there...that is almost 2 weeks of pay. So I think that free is good. It allows those that want top start to get involved the ability to make some associates and begin to build friendships essential in small communities.

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I agree with the WebMaster.

Look, if some 12-16 year old kid gets a free account and contacts you, who cares? Many members on SLS act as if dealing with no-shows, fakes, odd folk, etc. is some kind of life-changing event. Good grief, get over it! If you have time to write long-winded posts about it, you have too much time on your hands anyway.

As for the issue of minors dealing with you on a sexual basis, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEIR PARENTS??? If the kid sounds like an adult via email and speaks in your terms, it ain't your problem.....it's their parents' problem!

We can all sort through the bs and come up with very good friends on SLS.

Just my 4 cents.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Cable also has nonstatic IPs, It may not change often, but they do change. especially if you are using a router, and sometimes take it off line, so static IPs really wouldn't help either

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
well it is the age of high speed and static ips unless your dsl and have a revolving ip. And I keep forgettign about it that not all have high speed available yet. My fault but there are many ways ie cookie tracking and other authoring ways of doing it.. Just thought ip tracking would be easier.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
well logging the ip would stop the continuously making new accounts.. Just a suggestion

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(678 posts)
Doing a test charge for $0 sounds good, but it creates a nightmare of work for us and most people wouldn't believe we are not charging them.

Phone verification for free accounts is impossible, we get over 1,000 new per day.

It would be great if everyone were paid, but having a 30 day trial instead of a free account doesn't solve anything. People will just create a new free account every month. We have always said we will have free accounts, since day one, and so far we are true to our word.

The best solution for members is to use caution when dealing with free members.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
credit cards will not be enough we have two daughter the oen daughter at 16 had her first credit card our middle daughter was 17 with her first card.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
One way to stop a lot of frauds is have people use a credit card or a phone verification if they don't want to use a credit card as part of the registration process. You don't need to charge anything to the credit card but will give the fakes just one more thing to think about when they register

Hurst TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: FRAUDS!!