Erotic Photography Forum : Swingers Discussion 98419
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsErotic Photography Forum
TOPIC: Erotic Photography Forum
Created by: CastrovilleFunMale
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would love to see a forum to discuss erotic photography and also to help others get better profile pictures. Which can improve chances of meets with higher quality pictures. Robert
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
these are all great images! thank you for sharing!

Bridgeport CT

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Very well said Pixie.

I sometimes look at pictures and think " what were they thinking?" there will be a pic with a female in topless on a bed with junk all around her. All I see is a junky house and I think gees if this is one room I wonder what the rest of the house looks like LOL

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI

Username hidden
(418 posts)
Taking the photo is half the job. For truly great pics, you have to crop them well. Get rid of distracting objects in the background, and emphasize your subject. Getting creative with cropping can make a good photo great.

Also, take lots of photos. We had a session the other night, between two couples we shot 650 exposures. So far I have about 10 good frames out of this group. I may be able to get more as I work with the editor.

Be very picky about what shots you put up. They are your signature and your calling card.

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
We are really into erotic photography, here are a few suggestions to help.

Soft evening light and dramatic lighting with shadows make great photographs and nudes in beautiful outdoor settings. the beach, woods and the desert our a few of our favorites.

Also just shooting a specific body part makes interesting erotic photographs with the right lighting, background, poses and editing anyone can get fantasitic erotic photos

Prescott AZ

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Basic tips for erotic and non-erotic photography include being thoughtful of your camera perspective. Parts of the body closest to the lens are emphasized, and those further away are de-emphasized. For example, if you photograph a woman laying down from her head end, her breasts will look larger while her hips will seem smaller. This is advantageous in many instances. If you photograph from her feet, they will look huge and her breasts and head small, not very flattering. If she's sucking on a cock, getting in close and looking up at the male will make his cock look bigger as well as her face. A straight on photograph of a woman sucking a cock looks normal while the man photographing her sucking from above makes her head and his cock look huge if you can see the rest of her. Think perspective and you'll be able to flatter, enhance, and thin.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Would love to see a forum to discuss erotic photography and also to help others get better profile pictures. Which can improve chances of meets with higher quality pictures.

Robert

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Erotic Photography Forum