Do you have any doubts about swinging sincerity of long time members without any certifications : Swingers Discussion 93353
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsDo you have any doubts about swinging sincerity of long time members without any certifications
TOPIC: Do you have any doubts about swinging sincerity of long time members without any certifications
Created by: HOTTNCOUPLE
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seems to us, that if you have been a member here over one year, you should have at least one certification to prove that you are real and interested in meeting for adult fun. Sexual participation with another member is not necessary for them to certify you...actually meeting does. Makes us wonder if they really want to play. How do you feel about this???

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Certs are the best barometer in the world. all they mean is someone has met someone, not necessarily a proof of quality.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
In my longstanding experience in the swing world, I have found that Certifications are VERY important.

Not that you have had sex, not how good you are but "nice" couple says a lot, so does, met us on time, would like to see them again, they are fun and happy...things like that from people who have met them means quiet a bit.

Also tells you they actually met someone and they are basically what the profile describes. Just another important tool to use when looking for like minded people.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
and HOW many times does a cpl make a new prof to certify themselves?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
We don't normally pay TOO much attention to the certs. However, if someone e-mails us and they have a very short uninspiring profile and no pictures, in addition to no certs, then that is deffinately one more negative for us.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Ahh yea..the certifications...Yea, it makes a difference to me. If someone has been on a site/into the lifestyle for a considerable time..but no one can vouch for them?...I'm leery. I tend to get a red flag in my brain that says...'wannabee'.... I WILL certify someone if I've MET them, they're as their profile says they are, if their pics look like them....Whether the meeting was at a meet & greet, a party, or a one on one meeting... I REALLY try to not specify if we've gotten intimate with the said people... I try to always make my certs upon WHAT THEIR PROFILE STATES!!.. okay with single dudes, I'm a little more lenient with the 'performance' issue...MOST don't mind..in fact I once posted a validation of a guy who wasn't so ...good... performance wise. I tried to be kind and only mentioned that he was as his profile stated...didn't mention a THING about his performance, and he got pissed because I didn't mention how loving and gentle he was, and that he rose to the occasion twice..blah blah blah... SOOO, I'm really careful on HOW and what I write.. I usually ask before I write, prior to posting....lol... But I digress.. yes, I DO consider the certs : length of time issue....

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Good lord. I never assume every certification means they fucked each other. The people who we have on our certification list are people who have met us and some we have become friends with since we're not the "Hi let's fuck" type. I feel it means you have met people and are who you say you are ie; married couple, single man or woman. IMO that is how I view certified.

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
we've been with four couples from here one of which is no longer a member. since 3 of the four couples where the male is listed as strait don't want it known that they are bi or that he has tried bi. so there is no certifications for them or us from them.

they don't want it to hurt their chances being with strait couples if they seen they were with us. i don't mind that at all. to each his own.

I personally prefer other couples that don't have 20 or more certs in a short period of time. unless most of them are just meetings at a meet-n-greet or a party of some kind.

but i do at least look for one or more certs if they been on here for a long time. after all not everyone can get away as much as some of us, and can only play every few months or so.

like the last poster said, i'll take it on a case by case basis.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
BTW I also want to mention, the couple emails we have had. Hey, we will certify you if you certify us. Only a couple and we refused, but I'm others haven't. FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
We pay no attention to certs either. We meet couples in public places, mostly at club sponsored parties. If we like them great if we don't it's ok as the are other people for them to have a good time with and same for us. We do give certs, just to be polite, but it's all in the attitude and behavior, as far as relations go. When we first started we met couples and singles for dates for first time meets. It did not take long for us to learn. Between the line "we only meet for sex, lets fuck" and being stood up. Or the person not looking anything like their picture. I can't say enough to beginners for respectable swing clubs. We have had such a good time since we found the one we go to. Besides for a cert to be valid you also need to check the certs of the certifier, and then their certifier, and then. Well you get the idea.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Certs mean absolutely nothing to us, unless they are from people we know personally. A lot of people won't accept certs, because they don't want everybody knowing their business, who they've been with, etc.

If a cert is from someone we know, we'll give it some credibility, but even so, it's "different strokes for different folks." Friends of ours don't necessarily have the same taste in playmates as we do.

So it's what WE think of people after meeting them in person that matters to us. Nothing else does.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Do you have any doubts about swinging sincerity of long time members without any certifications