Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums Do single guys really do this
TOPIC: Do single guys really do this
Created by: Experiencedone The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I follow a similar process as Bob...but by the same token, I realize that there are countless guys just firing off rude emails to any couple or single lady who hasn't blocked them. I even use the "notes" option to note when the couple doesn't indicate an interest in single men. Single guys in the lifestyle need to admit to themselves that we aren't all gentlemen...some guys here are rutting pigs. Until everyone can read minds, we need to live with being blocked or not receiving replies to our emails.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Bob, you certainly should post this in the single male section ~ they could all learn from your process!

You got this girl's attention, based on gentlemanly behavior alone........the rest I hope to learn later...wink!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
This the the way I do it when I'm searching. Please let me know if you think I'm wrong.

First, I scan the pictures on the first page, just because they are there. Nest, I look to see if they indicate a desire for single males. (if no, stop there) Third, I look to see if smokers are welcome. ( if no, stop) Fourth, I look at the desired age range. (I will sometimes continue even if I'm a little above their range) Fifth, I read the profile. If it says anything like "single males, we will contact you if we are interested" (stop) Sixth, I analyze the profile to see if we have anything in common. Seventh, I go back for a better look at the pictures.

If everything looks promising up to this point I will write an e-mail. If I'm above their desired age range that is the first thing I will mention. I try to bring something from their profile into the e-mail so that they know I have read it.

So far I have met a few very interesting people and connected with one. So I'd say it has been a success.

Bob

Avoca PA
Username hidden
(360 posts)
I think most people agree that if a person sends them just a one liner email then they don't even respond. I have seen single males and couples doing this and it is a turn off. It's a shame enough people must respond because they do keep doing it.

Skindive sorry to here you have had/heard of such bad experiences with single males at parties, Sadly you are not the only one with those type of experiences. The few single guys that do know how to behave, who can follow the rules and be gentlemen seem to be the minority.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Yes single guys do this. They either don't read the profile, or just don't care. When I had a profile with a partner they were always emailing even though she had a list of qualifications in the profile. It really adds to the whole aura/stereotype of the desperate single male. These "bad apples" use the mass emailing process in hopes of finding someone interested in them.

I have sent a select few emails to profiles not looking for a single male, but it was a message of appreciation for the pictures they posted or a comment about something in their profile. They were quick and to the point without any type of introduction since that was not the purpose of the communication.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Naw, I think you are going about it all the right ways. Too many have sex as the main driving force. That method makes me feel like a piece of meat or a temporary sex toy. Not my style, but may be others. Odds are, there are more of us that want some sort of connection before getting intimate ~ than there are that just want sex and dont wanna know your name.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We had our profile open for the single men that are acquaintences,so that we could stay in touch we did not block single men. We have just had to change that. Lately we have not had time to spare for people we already know and even less time for getting to know new folks. Time after time we have logged on to find many e-mails from single men that pretend to know us, are either cheating,traveling through, looking to just play with someone elses companion or asking for our pics that we finally had to address it in our profile. We are not looking to ''bash'' single men.There are many that rise above the stereotype. Unfortunately there are many that try to prove the stereotype true. These are the ones to blame for single men being blocked , ignored or ranted against, not the people that block them. It has been stated that couples not interested in single men should go way overboard in advertising this. I don't want anyone breaking into my home either,should I put a big sign on my door and an ad in the paper and a commercial on tv...NO ROBBERS WANTED!? I think that if singles(men women,what have you) behaved as if they were in public, a club,bar,store,then this problem would be less, but to demand that people that don't want to be deluged by ingnorant emails go way out of their way to say so is rather rude in itself and shows a self-importance that is one of the reasons for the block button.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
We do meet with single males... However we do have stated in our profile "Single Males, we will contact you." Now we dont find that offensive towards single males but cuts down on some the BS emails that SOME (emphasizing) SOME SINGLE MALES send out.

When we are seeking out people to meet, we check everything (age preference, what they are seeking, smokers or nonsmokers, ect.) One of the problems we have faced with single males is that they cant get past the pics (made pics private for that and one other reason). The other is that NO is not good enough again for SOME. They wanna know WHY. No comes from many places (they have no pics, they are married and playing alone without the wife knowing, they have pics and there is no connection for the wife, their profile is either short and obscene with no respect for themselves or the people they want to meet, you set up a meet that they agreed to and no show & no call you even though they have the number, and lastly they are pushy when chatting).

Sorry if this post offends any single males but it has not stopped us from seeking out singles for fun. Its just the few that give a majority of single males that we have met a BAD REP and ruins it for all single males.

Mount Penn PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I would want someone to take the time to get to know me, though on here it's in profile form, but still, take the time. As texasraven said, it's all about taking the time. Says a lot about those who rush to the finish!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
so true! I love to tell them that is they "can not take the time to read my profile, how can you ever take the time to please me?"

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Do single guys really do this