Disappearing topics : Swingers Discussion 34543
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsDisappearing topics
TOPIC: Disappearing topics
Created by: JaiDawn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that when I click on some topics, I get a message that says this;

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP 400 - Bad Request Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information: Microsoft Support

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pat,

Thanks but I hadn't posted in them yet. I was trying to post in them and was unable to.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I believe it was reposted by them. That was just the first time that it happened. It has happened several times since then but can't remember the topics.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
One was about what was in your toy bag. I think it was done by Central but can't remember now. The first time it was posted no one answered it. I tried and it told me the same messages as in my original post. They reposted the topic at a later date and it worked fine. I can't remember the other topics off hand. I will have to see if I can find them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
The ones that I have done have not had any special characters on it. So, it must be something else. It kinda sucks because I would like to answer those topics.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Good I am glad to know that. Now if we can just get an answer. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
That happens to me to Carrie, your not the only one.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Why is it that when I click on some topics, I get a message that says this;

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP 400 - Bad Request Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information: Microsoft Support

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Disappearing topics