Dave's Recipes : Swingers Discussion 115339
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsDave's Recipes
TOPIC: Dave's Recipes
Created by: lustallnightlong
Original Starting post for this thread:
Swedish meatball with sauce, I will put it on tomorrow. I made this for our last party.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Swedish meatball Sauce....butter, garlic,pepper,thyme,and caraway seed and flour( roux) red wine, worchestershire, and beef base, then milk or cream until desired thickness. The King of Sweden loved this when he came to visit.

Otter Lake MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Comments are welcome.

Ok here is the recipe: "Swedish Meatballs with Sauce"

MEATBALLS

4 lbs ground beef 1½ Cups Minced Onion 2¼ Cups dry Bread crumbs 3 tsp. Minced parsley 4½ tsp. Salt Scant ½ tsp. Pepper 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce 1 ½ Cups Canned milk 3 eggs

Meatballs: Mix all the above ingredients, shape mixture into balls. Brown in ¾ cup hot oil.

SAUCE

¾ cup flour 3 tsp. Paprika ⅜ tsp pepper 2 cups sour cream 1 ½ tsp salt ½ tsp. Cloves ½ cup nutmeg 1 can cream of celery soup

Sauce: Stir 2 cups boiling water with 1 can cream of celery soup and rest of sauce ingredients. Pour gravy over meatballs and simmer 20 minutes. Very large amount.

As a final note: after all ingredients are cooked, transfer all to a crock pot and set on warm and serve. This was a hit at the last party.

More recipes will follow.

San Leandro CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Swedish meatball with sauce, I will put it on tomorrow. I made this for our last party.

San Leandro CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Dave's Recipes