Cpl to single male unicorn : Swingers Discussion 175085101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsCpl to single male unicorn
TOPIC: Cpl to single male unicorn
Created by: baredelight1
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not trying to be insensitive here but just cause you and yours didn't have communication between each other and it fell apart doesn't mean that it's your place to blast unicorns LOL Guys and women are people and they do stupid stuff. The reason unicorns ( female ) are so sought after is they are rare. We blundered into ours and we weren't even looking. Single guys on the other hand are " Good and plenty " and most screw that up because they forget to have manners or become so persistent that folks just say nope go away... COMMUNICATION is the biggest part of ANY relationship... for some reason apparently you two couldn't talk

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
I have heard of Woman who are like that. A friend of mine hooked up with a Woman who was cheating on her Husband. She told my buddy if she caught her Husband cheating on her she would cut his Balls off yet it was cool she was doing it?!?!?!?! Thats bullshit!!! I'm sure there are Men who play the same way but I have only heard of Woman who act this way. Is the Woman you are posting about the 26 year old listed on your profile? If so I have to believe some of the problem could be her age........

J

Elmira Heights NY

Username hidden
(40 posts)
I have been in and around the Lifestyle over 10 yrs. Met someone at a nudist resort, we were inguaged to be married, she had no intrest in the lifestyle. Yet she loved going to the clubs. After a little over a year i found her on SLS with three certs!Caught her several other times, being the gentleman (fool) I am. I tried to work it out. Went down hill from their. Bottom line ,She couldnt stand to see me with another Lady. What gives her the right to become a unicorn behind my back-make me a rejected single male?????? And what makes it right for unicorns to do married men without spouses knoledge??????? WTF People get your stough together, This is not what the Lifestyle is about. Quit prasing the unicorn and lets play fair, sure everyone wants the threesom . But lets not burn the male doing it. Dont get me wrong I love unicorns, as long as they understand the lifestyle and arent just looking out for them selves like my lovely X. I tried to teach her but she failed the class, someone needs to before she gets hurt or hurts others.

Plantersville TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Cpl to single male unicorn