Couples who play separate Category : Swingers Discussion 41154
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsCouples who play separate Category
TOPIC: Couples who play separate Category
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i don,t know about playing seperate but at house parties my wife has no problem if a lady wants to take me to bed

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
4playlovers, that was very well said! We are a fully open marriage couple and enjoy playing separately and yes it is very exciting to hear about the play from the spouse! Yes, the couple have to be totally committed and fully in love and have 100% trust in each other, NO jealousy is a must to ever make that work! The guy will have the most problems with it that I can say for sure! The life style makes it incredibly hard for him to find the others to play with and not feel that all alone feeling he can get very easily! The gal will have no problems finding others...but as stated must want that for her man too!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
There really are not many couples this secure in there relationships. We are like cement and have tried this but We even had a twinge of Jealousy when we did this... Or maybe just anticipation. It was however very exciting to talk about afterwords, just like the first swinging experience.

Although I don't recommend it to everyone but trust is a huge key on all parties and knowing the other person so that there is not a fear of safety.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Apparently the powers that be do not think it's a good idea. Or did I just miss the new forum category?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I'm so glad you want to see both of them. I think 4play would have a hard time deciding if he could only show you the left one or the right one. Decisions, decisions....I can see at least a few hours spent asking the Mrs. "Is this my good side? How about this view?"

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
they would look good on you couplelooking! ;)~

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
if you like salty nuts, or if you have salty nuts it is a lot of fun! Not into the dry roasted or shelled that seems painful!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
That's quite alright 4play. It wasn't posted to simply get a response. We've never found ourselves in a peanut gallery. Is it possible to have a good time in one?

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I don't remember seeing your post Schwing.. I am sorry for not replying to you! Would you like to be in the "Peanut Gallery?"

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4playlovers,

We couldn't have come up with a better peanut gallery comment on this thread if we thought on it for weeks.

Let us be the first to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's day.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Couples who play separate Category