Couples and Singles Who Ride Street Bikes : Swingers Discussion 745861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsCouples and Singles Who Ride Street Bikes
TOPIC: Couples and Singles Who Ride Street Bikes
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
HELP!!! I have an '82 Honda GL500 SilverWing in very good condition (it's only got 34,000 on it) Does anybody out there know of a motorcycle shop within 50 miles of Chicago that will even touch a machine over 10 years old?! All these "kid mechanics" are afraid to even look at it! I just want a tune up and an expert eye to check my basic work twice a year!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Another Mid-Atlantic rider here! Lets go riding!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
hi bikrs go to sls, click groups , then click your state, you should see a wide selection of activity clubs including bike (there are some for dirt bkes and atvs,better carry a portable shower if you intend to mix fun with pleasure on them lol ) hope this helps. or conttact me for further info.

Duncannon PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Hi, we thought it would be nice to have a forum for motorcyle riders. In going through the profiles we have found several riders, but we know there has to be a lot more out there.

Problem is there is no way to do a search just for motorcycle riders so that others can find and meet people with the same interest.

So this is the closest best next thing.

My husband and I are avid riders and we love to meet other adult minded riders for fun on and off the road. We even created a FREE web site dedicated to bringing adult minded riders together. But that is a whole other thing.

I know there are other web sites dedicated to bringing people together who ride and there are adult web sites to bring people in the lifestyle together, but there isn't one that does both.

So, SLS is perfect for this. We know that we are not alone with this thought. We would love to hear from other riders and see about meeting them for a ride and see where things go.

So if you ride and your looking for someone to ride with who has the same ideas about having fun, then lets hear from you.

Patricia n Mark

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Couples and Singles Who Ride Street Bikes