Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › Couples and Singles Who Ride Street Bikes
TOPIC: Couples_and_Singles_Who_Ride_Street_Bikes
Created by: avcouplesxtc
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, we thought it would be nice to have a forum for motorcyle riders. In going through the profiles we have found several riders, but we know there has to be a lot more out there.

Problem is there is no way to do a search just for motorcycle riders so that others can find and meet people with the same interest.

So this is the closest best next thing.

My husband and I are avid riders and we love to meet other adult minded riders for fun on and off the road. We even created a FREE web site dedicated to bringing adult minded riders together. But that is a whole other thing.

I know there are other web sites dedicated to bringing people together who ride and there are adult web sites to bring people in the lifestyle together, but there isn't one that does both.

So, SLS is perfect for this. We know that we are not alone with this thought. We would love to hear from other riders and see about meeting them for a ride and see where things go.

So if you ride and your looking for someone to ride with who has the same ideas about having fun, then lets hear from you.

Patricia n Mark

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
disallowed by Doc, inner ear thing from 08. Looking at the slingshot kinda hard though. Trying to decide between slingshot and old school open top jeep.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
Any riders in my area. Need to get out, ride and see the sites. Birdie me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4193 posts)
AZMnM, you are right, "it's not what is right or wrong, but what is important to people". To each their own.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4193 posts)
ok, not to pick a fight, but, unlike others , we don't care what other people ride, if its 2 or 3 wheels, its fine by us(as long as you can take the good natured ribbing about it). I have owned and ridden a multitude of bikes since I was 12 yrs old, you ride what you ride, to us, a biker is in the heart, not the badge on the tank. Personally, we wouldn't ever refuse taking another couple for a ride in the bedroom because of what they ride on the street! ;-) Being a Road Captain for my organization, all 3 wheeled vehicles are in the back of the formation mainly due to the logistics of maintaining safe distances and maneuverability...to each their own, but we don't avoid good people because of the type of bike they have...but that's just us

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Sturgis 2017? Harley 2007 Road King, windshield removed. All that is needed is a good place to stay. Camping? Wife may stay home so I can take a Biker Babe.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4193 posts)
Also even if you do ride a Harley and don't know how to ride in proper formation in a pack. Or have very limited riding experience, are afraid of triple digests, or splitting lanes, you will need to ride at the rear of the pack for safety's sake. If I decide to pull my front wheel up with my wife on the back, I certainly don't want you to be in front of me riding your brakes because you are just too are scared.

Ceres CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
That's great as long as everyone in the club is proudly riding American bikes. Other crotch rockets and/or other rice burners, or the senior's Goldwing crowd riding with full fairings and windshields need to start their own club sense most of them don't understand the concept of Harley Davidson lifestyle, the pride of ownership, Harley Attire, and talking points that go with it. Being a former 1%er our HA friends would never let us hear the end of it if they saw us near some Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, or even a Ducati. No offence to those who choose to ride foreign bikes if that's all you can afford, but you normally don't see a Toyota in a classic car show, that's just wrong on so many levels. lol

We are Americans, Buy American, Hire American, Ride American, God Bless the U.S.A!

With the exception of Indians, Harley Davidson's are probably the sexiest bikes out there.

Ceres CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are in Buckeye, AZ, about 40 miles west of Phoenix, 2014 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic (and we love going to the El Dorado hot springs in Tonopah on the weekends too) ;-)

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I wish we had a specific forum for bikers!

That way we can all chat, exchange ideas, and get together for rides.

I have a yahoo group that I started for NEPA bikers but it only got 6 members.

I see alot of profiles on SLS that ride. Lets all ride together.

Or even all meet at specific events like Rolling Thunder or Sturgis.

Nothing like riding in the wind with folks who share your beliefs and feelings

White Haven PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
2010 Road King.

Linden TN
Username hidden
(51 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 22
TOPIC: Couples and Singles Who Ride Street Bikes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.