Co-workers, Other Parents, or Acquaintances : Swingers Discussion 197688101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsCo-workers, Other Parents, or Acquaintances
TOPIC: Co-workers, Other Parents, or Acquaintances
Created by: billandhill
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever wondered if someone they work with, or parents of children's friends or general acquaintances you come across in the real world are in the lifestyle? We have wondered sometimes if people we come in contact with are like us. We carefully try and bring up the topic but never push it. We also wonder if we have missed any signs or innuendoes lol.

Would love to hear what others may have done or suggestions to do.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ran into a woman of a couple whom I met at a PTA function. That was awkward. We partied with them after all.

chains

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Several years ago we were looking for a guy to join us for a threesome. We found a few prospects here on SLS. We exchanged a few e mails and he sent some explicit photos and we did likewise but we all excluded face pics. My husband had two phone conversations with him and at the end of the second one it was one of those "Oh My God" moments. I come into contact with him on a daily basis at my work. I had always found him attractive but common sense dictated that we pass on this one, which we did gracefully. When I see him at work his photos always come to mind.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
What happened wewill?

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
well belive me you will run into people either coworkers friends or sons and daughters bosses it happened to us

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I wold never call anyone out or imply anything in a vanilla surrounding. But, a couple times, I have opened my cell, logged on to SLS, zoomed in on th logo(just the colorful image, no the words), and postioned myself in a way thaat they would see it. If they know what it means, then the ball is in their park whether to say something or not.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I have wondered about some of the people I know in our area but never inquired. However, while on vacation at a nudist resort outside of Tucson, AZ, we had lively conversations with 3 swingers and could have done so with 2 more (they emailed that they would be at the resort while we were there but we didn't get the message in time). I know it may not seem like much of a stretch, but those AANR members are quite militant about enforcing the no PDA rule!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Has anyone ever wondered if someone they work with, or parents of children's friends or general acquaintances you come across in the real world are in the lifestyle? We have wondered sometimes if people we come in contact with are like us. We carefully try and bring up the topic but never push it. We also wonder if we have missed any signs or innuendoes lol.

Would love to hear what others may have done or suggestions to do.

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Co-workers, Other Parents, or Acquaintances