Certifications : Swingers Discussion 362731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsCertifications
TOPIC: Certifications
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
oh I totally agree....all I'm saying is too many can be a bad thing ;)

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
We think certifications are important..It tells you several things: It lets you know who is active in the lifestyle.. who gets out there and meets people... and tell you who is real. It does not necessarily say I slept with this one and I slept with that one.

Alot of our certifications are from friends we have made in the lifestyle, not just ones we played with.

R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
you misread what I said....never said you should stop...but alot of people do look at it that way...how many people have they been with...who have they been with..etc..

bottom line is this..and I've heard this from several couples/singles at clubs and socials...and anywhere else the topic comes up...if you know a couple has been around the block so to speak...most people are not very willing to meet them at first and I've seen alot of couples/singles turn up their nose and won't have anything to do with them at all.

I'm just saying certifications are good because it's lets people know that someone has met you and says your real...and that's nice to know with all the game players around today...

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
we look at certifications like a Credit report...the more someone pulls your credit the worse your Credit Rating gets ;)

But it is nice to know that someone has met them and had something good to say about them!

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
We have never and will never base any possible and/or future meetings on certifications with anyone we would like to meet. In our opinion until you personally meet them, no other opinion but your own opinion after meeting should count, plain and simple. Never prejudge anyone until you meet them is our motto.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
How about a different color check mark for the one's that play and the one's that just meet ? This is diffinitly a tough subject, but again we all have the right to accept a cert ot not to, we are all adults and should not be hurt if someone does not accept a certifacation. Personally at first i thought it was not a good idea thought it was like marking a notch in your bedpost but after thinking about it and accepting one wow we have meet lots of great cpls. and alot of goood friendships. Just my opinion and good luck to all Jean

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Now has anyone figured out a way for us to certify people who are fakes or flakes ? We've ran across so many who can keep count! Has anyone else addressed this issue?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
we do not care for certs at all.How much can someone know anyone by meeting them 1-3 times.Do the certs mean they are like the profile states? Does it mean that they play? Some cert by chatting , talking on the phone without ever meeting how good is that? So we meet someone and decide that we do not want to play with them for whatever reason we choose , does that mean we are not real, does it mean we are wannabes. It means nothing to be certified or not to be certified. It just means you got along with that person or this person.Thats it nothing more nothing less.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Certifiactions are nice but can only mean that you have met the person, some I think are by phone or just at a club. It would seem to me that a certification should mean that they are REAL lifestyle people, ie, they play.

Also how about the people that have been on the site for over a year with no certifications, why not be like the boy/girl scouts, earn a mertit badge and you get to stay on the site. I'm getting tired of couple/ladies/guys just wanting to chat/exchange mail an photos with no intention of ever meeting much less playing

Garland TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Certifications