Certifications : Swingers Discussion 36273
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsCertifications
TOPIC: Certifications
Created by: lifecaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Certifiactions are nice but can only mean that you have met the person, some I think are by phone or just at a club. It would seem to me that a certification should mean that they are REAL lifestyle people, ie, they play.

Also how about the people that have been on the site for over a year with no certifications, why not be like the boy/girl scouts, earn a mertit badge and you get to stay on the site. I'm getting tired of couple/ladies/guys just wanting to chat/exchange mail an photos with no intention of ever meeting much less playing

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
this can be a double wammy they can help you or sink you . like if all four couples don,t agreed on a sawp some get mad and put bad reviews . thats why i dont cerify or have noone certify us

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Good points Sassy, and Good...

I think certs are invaluable for single men as well. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Being a single woman...as my profile states...picture must be posted and also certifiied...for my own protection...I take cert's very seriously...tells me alittle about the person(s)...before starting anything...lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Certs are important to me. I don't buy a product til i go to the internet and search for reviews. I certainly won't meet with someone/some couple without knowing they are legit. I don't think you need to document everyone you have been with but a positive reaction from a great encounter (sexual or not) holds a lot of weight in my book. All the certs i give (and accept) are very sincere..and not all were sexual encounters..but just letting people know the man/couple is for real.

Brookfield WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
If you don't give them or accept them. What if you run across ones who do not talk or deal with you, unless you do? Do you start asking for them or let it go?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We don't cert or accept certs. It is nobody's business but ours who we play with. The absence of one in a profile doesn't influence our decision to meet potential playmates -- altho the presence of certs that indicate a level or type of play we aren't comfortable with (potty stuff, indiscriminate bareback, etc.,) might. Just our modus. We are uber discreet and expect that of others.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
**snip** Certifications are nice but can only mean that you have met the person, some I think are by phone or just at a club. It would seem to me that a certification should mean that they are REAL lifestyle people, ie, they play.

What the OP is saying or asking for is affirmative action on a swingers site. Nope , that doesn't work anywhere ( affirmative action that is ) me thinks not.

We aren't really fawn of cert's or do we use them. They can be looked at in many different ways. Paid membership and seeing folks at sponsored swinger events are the cert's we us to judge if folks are real , fakes or flakes or just hanging out cyber swinging which is all good to. To each there own.

I will have to say that we have met the most real couples for play and just hanging out from SLS. Cert's had nothing to do with good meeting and greeting then going from there.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3343 posts)
we rarely certify or accept.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Yes people can reject certs. Go to Tools (on the left) and than click on "My Certs" and you can see what is happening with those certs.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
ok, so I haven't read this whole thread...can people reject cert? I have given 2....both VERY positive..but they never showed up on their profiles...what gives?

Pueblo CO
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Certifications