Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums Bad Experience Advice - is there a place to post
TOPIC: Bad Experience Advice - is there a place to post
Created by: houseprincess
Original Starting post for this thread:
Perhaps I missed it but I would really love to post a question about a negative encounter I (we) had and hear others opinions on the matter. Would certainly not bash the other folks just would like a 3rd parties perspective on what perhaps went wrong. Is there a place for that? Thanks, the Mrs.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't care where it goes as long as its a topic! Lol

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am looking for that Bad Experience Advise also! We are very new and did set rules before we agreed to play. Rules like yes condoms, yes same room, and no one gets left out. Well we got our feet wet with a mild couple,it was fun and then the big night was upon us with a much faster couple (ok actually Speed Racers) and once playtime started all went to hell. One of us got caught up way to fast and forgot to use a condom and continued same room didn't happen because of it. Now the rule breaker wants to shut down all play time for good. Should we count our losses and get out or does the rule breaker make it right by trying again and hopefully getting it right next time? Any advise would be nice, thanks :)

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'd suggest putting it in "getting started" for discussion.

JnD

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Perhaps I missed it but I would really love to post a question about a negative encounter I (we) had and hear others opinions on the matter. Would certainly not bash the other folks just would like a 3rd parties perspective on what perhaps went wrong. Is there a place for that? Thanks, the Mrs.

Marlton NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bad Experience Advice - is there a place to post