Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › A new way to post events
TOPIC: A_new_way_to_post_events
Created by: arlostarling
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK if your not a vip u can't post a party or any event there, so you have to post in events but it's only for the state you live in if you live in an area like we do there are alot of ppl who may want to go we surround 2 other states and r close to some others, so it would b nice to have a place to post just partys that all could see from all over the country. I know not every1 travels long distances but some do. Just my thoughts

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
OK if your not a vip u can't post a party or any event there, so you have to post in events but it's only for the state you live in if you live in an area like we do there are alot of ppl who may want to go we surround 2 other states and r close to some others, so it would b nice to have a place to post just partys that all could see from all over the country. I know not every1 travels long distances but some do. Just my thoughts

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: A new way to post events
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.