aol : Swingers Discussion 38583
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesaol
TOPIC: aol
Created by: MoValSwingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone have trouble putting a link to sls in there profile ? Aol has said a few times to me it is not allowed because of the content yet I see others get away with it any ideas I made 3 or 4 times more money that way aol now makes me request anyone intersted e-mail me and ask for the info I then can e-mail them back. and to the web masters can we submit are external profile to search engines? such as google or yahoo?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
is aol free now? never could understand people staying there with the high costs and even staying when they had a cheaper method to get on the internet.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
hey val .. y didnt u just ask me?? .... lol ... aol hasnt yet booted me for the link on the profile OR ccs page, but i get more hits just by parking in indiana couples, or other lifestyle room, and have the link as my AWAY AIM message

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(122 posts)
PaSensual....

I would guess that someone reported you to AOL that's why they found yours. I don't think they do any random checks, I could be wrong. There are people on AOL who's sole purpose in life is to "turn people in to AOL". They aren't getting the attention, so no one else can either. That's just my views on it though, not the gospel. :-)

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(1 post)
Craig got around all the AOL crap by putting a link on our aol webpage that says "Click here for more info and photos." Not sure how he did it but it links up to our sls profile.

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
PaSensual, sounds to us like AOL did you a favor. That's why so may people call it AOHELL!!!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8833 posts)
Aol Disconnected my service unless I called them. The "reason" was violation of their TOS agreement. I had an "http" connected to SLS. I had it on there just to let people know our chosen lifestyle. I am not signed up as an affiliate to SLS, in that I am not receiving any "credits' from SLS. The "http" was not on my "Master Screen Name" account with AOL. They stated that this was cause for termination of my account with AOL. They would not give me specific information as to "why", but rather kept referring me to their TOS agreement. I guess someone does not like that I am a divorced male, in love and living with a beautiful lady for 6 years and we still enjoy sex.

Brentwood PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
we have a link to sls on our aol profile and have no problems with it. aol has never said anything to us about it.

Lawton OK

Username hidden
(1 post)
Not sure what the problem could be, try adding your external profile to the AOL thing.

Yes, you can submit your external profile to search engines.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Anyone have trouble putting a link to sls in there profile ? Aol has said a few times to me it is not allowed because of the content yet I see others get away with it any ideas I made 3 or 4 times more money that way aol now makes me request anyone intersted e-mail me and ask for the info I then can e-mail them back.

and to the web masters can we submit are external profile to search engines? such as google or yahoo?

Moreno Valley CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: aol