Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Affiliates › What's the commission percentage
TOPIC: What's_the_commission_percentage
Created by: indycouple71
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've looked all over the affiliate pages and haven't found it anywhere. What is the affiliate commissions and structure?

I'm an affiliate marketer for a living and will be generating mass sales, so it would be nice to know what the commission structure is.

Thanks

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
We are very happy also.

You can set level at which checks are mailed to you, so you don't bother with small checks.

See Affiliates link on left side of main menu.

They don't play games and change your affiliate link and ID and alienate their members with unwanted promotions when logging in.

New York NY
Username hidden
(238 posts)
SLS is a very good affiliate program.. Always paid, never late, residule on all accounts.. highly recomemded.

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
30% of total sales. %5 on sub aff

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I've looked all over the affiliate pages and haven't found it anywhere. What is the affiliate commissions and structure?

I'm an affiliate marketer for a living and will be generating mass sales, so it would be nice to know what the commission structure is.

Thanks

Fountaintown IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: What's the commission percentage
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.