Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Affiliates Tatto Party Sunday November 4th, 2007
TOPIC: Tatto Party Sunday November 4th, 2007
Created by: dpcpls2
Original Starting post for this thread:
If anyone is interested, we are having another tattoo party, we will have food, it is byob, there will be vinalla and lifestyle here. there is no pressure, if you do not want a tattoo, that is fine. Jess will be doing piercing also. let us know if you want to come, and we will send our address

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Did you guys notice that Cumn posted this 14hours ago but if you click on his profile he has not been on the website in 4 days!!! Weird!

Ms Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
lol the thread title says the party was nov 4 2007!

and yikes, can't imagine hey lets go to a party and get tattoo'd and pierced..........oye!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
PS; I coudnt attach pic, hmhmm but if needed please feel freev to ask

Hi' Hello, I read your info on open tattoo party and would like to come and maybe bring a friend (Maybe) though i would like to if possible please eme the need info .

thanks

Whittier CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi' Hello, I read your info on open tattoo party and would like to come and maybe bring a friend (Maybe) though i would like to if possible please eme the need info .

thanks

Whittier CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
If anyone is interested, we are having another tattoo party, we will have food, it is byob, there will be vinalla and lifestyle here. there is no pressure, if you do not want a tattoo, that is fine. Jess will be doing piercing also. let us know if you want to come, and we will send our address

Newark DE
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Tatto Party Sunday November 4th, 2007